Ep8

Nami

"Oppa anneyong!" I tapped his shoulder.

"Bwo? (What) Anneyong? Anneyong Haseyo" he corrected me.

"Ahh mian (sorry)" i apologized

"What is it? Can you just stop bothering me, please i beg you"

"I love seeing you beg, i just wanted to ask, what do you think of me?" I said anticipating for his answer.

"Nothing" he answered simply.

"Your answer is the same every time i asked you. Who do you like?! Why are you doing this to me?! I'll wait for you if you change your mind"

"I don't know you're the one who kept bothering me. Stop bothering me. And don't wait for me cause i already have someone in mind so please leave" he explained.

"Is it Young Min?! Why her? she's just a beach that love to beaching around" i said in disgust.

"Don't you dare say anything about her in front of me. And don't tell me what to do. *sigh* please just don't bother me or her" he said and left me hanging.

"Aish!" I shouted while messing my hair.

--

"You have one week. Fighting!" The trainer said and left.

"Sooooooo what do you guys want to do?!" Seomin asked excitedly.

"Let's do this together in a group!" Seul said putting her hands up.

"Nami come and join us!" Hana said when she saw Nami trying to leave the room again.

'Aishhhhhhhh what is it this time. This beaches'
"Ahh i will when she leaves" she said smirking at me.

"Don't bother her. We'll just continue if she wants to join than she'll join" Min ah said. 'I said something useful ohmygahdddd'

"What song should we do?" I asked.

"Let's do two songs!" Seomin cheered.

"Okay but what song?" Hana asked. 'Hmm, i wanted to do Got7s' song'

"How about got7 sunbaenims" i blurted. Hana's face lightened up.

"HARD CARRY-HAE!"  We all shouted.

"Nice one" Jaebum said from behind. We all turned and gasped because Jaebum, Jinyoung and Mark is standing behind us.

"Hehe" Nami popped out from who knows where.

"What are you doing here right now. Aren't you to busy trying to ki--" Seul's mouth being covered by Nami.

"Yeah i was busy looking for young. Why did you leave just like that Young-ah. You left me alone in front of the supermarket" she cried all of a sudden.

'Young-ah is that true?' Jaebum asked.

"Aninde (thats not true)" i answered.

"You did! You left me. I heard you badmouth Jinyoung oppa too. Why did you even do that?" She cried even more loudly.

'Bwo?! Why are you doing like this to me Young-ah' he looked into my eyes.

"You're lying!" Hana and Seomin defended me.

"Yes you di--" she fainted in Jinyoung's arm.

"What did you do!!!!" Jinyoung yelled at me.
~
A/n
What just happened?
-Zy