Prologue

Here’s what you need to know about me:  I’m one glorious piece of work. I’m hot, rich, direct, and a bit sarcastic. I’m the type of girl who doesn’t give a damn about the world, and also the type that you would probably want to hate. Why? Because I have everything and I don’t deny it. I don’t try to humble myself down like what I was taught to do so – to fake humility. No, thank you. I don’t like pretending. I might hide, I might conceal, but I never ever pretend to be someone else because I am Savannah White. And I’m so daringly proud of it.

***

Author's Note: Hey random person! (I'm awkward)

Uh, said random person, you probably don't want to read this part but,

I'm sorry if the first few chapters might be too short or too boring. I'm new to this, so yeah. Please bear with me. Oh, and this book is slow-paced, so to those who don't like that, try NOT to murder me.

And I'd love to know what you think about the succeeding chapters, so leave a comment or PM me. Also, if you somehow (although very unlikely) liked the story, vote because what sane writer doesn't appreciate that?

Enjoy! :D

Oh wait, this story might contain a bit of swearing, but only when it's needed. Because you know, uh, kidnappers =  bad guys = swearing.

Okay?

Okay.

Hi TFIOS fans :)

So that's it. Enjoy! :D