Chapter 8

Author's Note: Gaaaah, I'm sorry because this is extremely short and shitty and just ugh. Also, this is just a filler, which is kind of important at the same time. Gosh, bear with me. I'll do better! (I hope)

----

LEVI’S POV

Fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck!

Savannah’s gone and it’s my fault. I know I have been dreaming and wishing and praying that one day that little brat would just vanish through thin air, but I take it all back. God, I didn’t mean any of it!

No matter how fucking cruel that little mouth of hers could be, I still didn’t want her to be kidnapped. She’s like the annoying yapping impatient little brat of a sister I don’t and wish to don’t have, but unfortunately for me, she is my annoying yapping impatient little brat of a sister, except that we’re not really related at all, but whatever. I consider her a sister. And it’s a pain in the ass.

I kick the tire of my car, and then cried in pain. Damn, that tire was hard.

“Fuck, I need to get my act together.” I murmured to myself.

I breathe in and gathered my scattered brain. Then I peered in Savannah’s car window and just like the last time, she forgot her keys inside. I would’ve normally laughed this off if she was actually here, but she’s not!

Ugh, this is frustrating.

Wait, last time Savannah forgot her keys inside her car, the car turned out to be open.

“I swear if this car is open I –”

Click!

“That idiot!” I exclaimed to myself. Her damn car is open. Again!

I sigh and decided to call Taylor since I know Savannah wouldn’t let me drive her car.

When Taylor finally picked up her phone, I was greeted with a really bored, “What?”

“You need to come to Starbucks right now.” I told Taylor.

“Why?” Taylor answers.

“You need to drive Savannah’s car.”

“Why?”

I sigh. I should tell Taylor, right? She’s Savannah’s best friend. But. Ugh.

Suck it up, Lev. Don’t be a wimp and take the blame.

“Shut up subconscious.” I muttered to myself.

“What?” Taylor asks.

“Nothing. It’s just that Savannah got kidnapped. And you have to come here immediately before I drive Savannah’s car and most probably cause damage to it and create havoc to the whole street.”

“What?!” Taylor screeches and I put the phone away from my ear for awhile. This girl could seriously scream.

“What do you mean Savannah got kidnapped?!” Taylor panics.

“I’ll explain everything when you get here. Just hurry up.” And with that, I ended the call.

“Savannah got kidnapped?” I hear someone say from behind me.

I curled my hands into a fist and tried to calm myself. God, I hate that voice.

“Lev, answer me. Is it true? Did Savannah really got kidnapped?”

I turned around and saw Savannah’s recent boyfriend, or ex-boyfriend.

“Why do you care, Adon?” I hissed.