Chapter 2

Warm drops of water drips to the floor of the bathroom as I search for my robe or even for just a single towel. But I can't find both.

Why do I have to keep forgetting my things? I think I might have to pull my brain out of my skull so I could just insert a list of the things I need to remember, but oh well. My brain is too precious to be removed.

For now, I have no choice.

I have to go out with my unprotected, uncovered, and totally unblemished skin.

I carefully walked to the door, eager not to slip myself because my feet are still wet. I reached for the doorknob, but horror was what I saw.

My doorknob looks cheap.

Okay, I may seem to be reacting a little bit too much right now, but seriously, I'm pretty sure it didn't looked like this before.

Is this brass? I’m positive that this was gold the last time I checked. I turn around to inspect some other changes and I found it.

I found a lot and I am, without a doubt, shocked.

Is my bathroom usually this small? Or have I grown taller? Oh but I’m sure the ceiling was supposed to be high and this floor, it’s not shiny – why? I look around me and I’m not sure of what to say. This room, my bathroom, it looks ugly, terrible, hideous. It’s one big wreck! What just happened? I have to inform daddy.

I rush out of the bathroom and gasp.

A pair of blue eyes met mine. They’re the deepest shade of blue and it’s so beautiful. I swear I’ve never seen such a mesmerizing hue, but now is not the time to be mesmerized, so I avert my eyes and it lands on the person’s lips.

It’s smiling.

But not the appealing kind of smile. It's more of a cold, creepy, and evil kind of smile. I'm getting goose bumps all over my

naked body.

Shit.

I don't have a towel.

I can't believe this! I can already feel my blood rising, heating up my pale face.

Without thinking, I quickly cover as much skin as possible with my hands. But it’s not helping me much.

I just really want to scream right now in this very second, but strangely, I couldn’t feel my own mouth so I wait for him to talk. He didn’t.

I’m so confused. Who brought a mute stranger in the house? I blink once and a hundred more times, while his eyes didn’t even dare to move. It didn’t, even for a second, look away. It’s just staring firmly into me, just staring firmly into me without bothering to say a word. My legs are already starting to feel numb as I stand here wordlessly in front of him.

I can’t handle this embarrassment any longer. I have to find a towel, a robe, a curtain, just anything to cover me. I glance up and down, left to right, but all I could see is the deep blue flame in his eyes, full of anger and pain and violence. Then something caught my attention – a knife.

He’s holding a knife and the next thing I know, I’m running for my life.

I ran into the hallway, passing room after room and I’m breathless. I need air, I need a piece of cloth, and I need to tweet this later.

Oh wait, no.

SAVANNAH, FOCUS!

But it's hard to focus with my condition right now. My legs are already getting weaker and weaker. My throat is already getting drier and drier. I already feel like giving up.