Chapter Two

(Derek's pov)

"Yo, Alpha, wake up," I heard Boyd's voice as he nudged me. I open my eyes slightly, "Ugh." I groaned and I pushed him away. "Well, good morning to you too sunshine," He teased. I rolled my eyes and eventually got up.

"Where were you last night?" Isaac questioned. I took a sip out of the coffee cup that was prepared by Erica, "I helped some kid, he was about to jump off a bridge and i helped him," I replied.

"Why?" Erica asked. I looked at her sarcastically, "What do you mean why? Because I'm a decent human being, that's why,"

"You're barely even human, Derek," Isaac joked. I ignored.

It was a moment of silence until I remembered something, Stiles said his best friend was a werewolf. By the looks of Stiles, I assumed he was a high school student. "Isaac, is there another werewolf in your school?" I asked.

Isaac froze for a moment. "N- no no no werewolf," he replied, stuttering. I could hear his heart beat; he was lying.

"Ok, fine." I replied. I took another sip of coffee and headed out the door.

"Where are you going?" Isaac asked. "I wanna know who's the other werewolf," I replied before, heading off.

I was walking down the street, and headed to Beacon Hills High School. When I walked in, everyone turned to look at me. Do I look that old?

(Stile's pov)

I was talking to Scott when I realised he wasn't paying attention. "What are you looking at?" I asked, I then turned to look at the direction he was looking at.

It was Derek.

"That's him." Scott said. "That's the Alpha." He continued.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"How can I not?"

Derek then turned and headed our way. He looked at me, but turned his attention to Scott. "What do you want?" Scott asked. "You're a werewolf." Derek said. "Yeah, no shit."

"What are you? An Alpha?" Derek asked.

"No, I'm an Omega." Scott replied.

"Ome- what? Ok who are you and what do you want with Scott?" I asked, I damn well knew he was the guy who saved my life, but Scott didn't need to know that.

He raised his eyebrow and looked me in the eye, "Oh really Stiles, you don't know who I am?"

"No." I replied, simply. I don't know why but the way he looked into my eyes, makes me feel so, incredibly nervous. I had a feeling in my stomach. If I needed to explain the feeling, it's like a pain, a good pain.

"Really? Don't worry, I'll make sure you know me, very very well," he smirked.

"And as for you Mccall, I'll talk to you next time, when you're not with your... boyfriend," He continued before laughing and walking off.

"You really don't know him?" Scott asked me. I steadied my heartbeat, and calmed myself, "No."

Scott shut his locker door, "Well then okay, let's go to practice."

"Alriighhhttt,"

A/N I don't really like this chapter, Im sorry for the horrible chapter.. I'll make it up in the next few chapters. Stay happy, frends x