Chapter Three

(Stile's Pov)

"Sit still!" I heard Scott's voice, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Scott holding Derek's arm and he looked like he was in pain. "What the hell?" I questioned, as I sat up.

"Stiles, Derek. De-" Before Scott could continue, I cut him off, "Yeah yeah I know this is Derek, I mean what the hell is he doing here?"

"Ughhh." Derek groaned in pain, as Scott picked something out of his arm.

"Wh- what happened?" I asked once again. "He got shot," Scott replied.

"Ohhh kay. So? He's a werewolf, it heals, right?" I asked.

"No you dumbass, she shot me with a wolfbane, i dont heal from it and if within 48 hours I don't get a cure, I will die," Derek mumbled, underneath is breathe; I could hear the pain in his voice.

"You're in pain and you can still call me a damn dumbass?" I asked.

"Im. Not. In. Pain."

"Sure big bad werewolf," I smiled. "But.. uhm, what's the cure?"

"Oh so you're concerned now?"

"No! I just don't want you in my house," I replied.

"S-" Derek was cut off by Scott saying, "Can both of you shut up, God. Derek, what's the cure?"

"Get me the bullet, within 48 hours. And I'll do the rest."

"Ok." Scott said, as he picked up his bag and headed out the door.

"YOURE GONNA LEAVE ME WITH HIM?!" I shouted.

"JUST AWHILE." Scott said, as he headed out the door.

I looked at Derek, and he stared back into my eyes. "So.. you really don't remember me?" Derek asked.

"Uh. N- no."

Derek smirked. Fuck, my heartbeat.

"Ok then." He said, leaning back and opening a book.

"Why not?" He continued.

"Well uhm," i licked my lips, nervous, "because you dont have a face that i want to remember,"

"Oh really?" he asked.

I coughed nervously, "Uhm yeah yeah."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"You just, honestly go away you're gonna die soon anyways, spend your last hour doing something more productive."

"I am."

"No you're not,"

"I'm getting to know you, that's productive,"

"D- did you just flirt with me?" I asked, shocked and confused.

He laughed, sarcastically, "I'm not gay you dumbass."

"Uh yeah neither am I so go away," I repeated once more, I then laid down on my bed and scrolled through my phone.

I got a text from Danny.

Danny: I'm coming over.

Stiles: What? Why? I'm not into you like that, Dan.

Danny: Huh? We have a history project due in two days, and you said we were meeting today.

Stiles: Well change of plans.

Danny: We havent even started, Im coming. Im not getting an F because of you.

Stiles: Okay then just do it by yourself and give me credits, then we both don't fail. But you can't come over.

Danny: No way, man. I'm coming.

Stiles: I have someone over.

Danny: Do you really think I give a damn? I'm just there to not fail my history.

Stiles: ...Fine.

"Someone is coming over." I told Derek.

He looked up at me and then looked back down to his book, "whatever,"

5 minutes passed and we both just remained silent when, "Do you mind if I take out my shirt? I wanna use it to wrap my wound plus, this shirt has blood on it and you know your friend might think I'm a murderer or something,"

"Whatever," I sighed.

He rolled his eyes. And took off his shirt. I looked up. Damn that boy had a nice body. But like you know in a guy to guy bro compliment kinda way.

A while later, I heard a knock on my window, it was Danny.

I opened it and he jumped in.

"There's a door, you know." I remarked.

"I knocked like 10 times and nobody opened,"

"Oh."

Danny walked straight to me desk and turned around to look at Derek, who was shirtless.

A few minutes passed of us typing some random shit, when suddenly Danny whispered, "Psst.. that guy is kinda hot, don't you think?" Danny asked, turning around and looking at Derek.

"Yeah sure yeah whatever," I replied. "Who is he?" He asked. "Why is he shirtless?"

I remained silent. "Can we just do the damn project?" I replied, sounding a little bit angry.

"Ok chill," Danny said, and we continued to type.

"I- is he your... boyfriend?" Danny asked.

"WHAT?! NO OH MY GOD!" I screamed.

Derek looked at us and raised an eyebrow. Danny smile and Derek rolled his eyes. "Dumbasses" he mumbled underneath his breathe.

"Then why is he shirtless? Why were you so bothered that I wanted to come over?" Daniel asked again.

"Oh my god. Listen, he's not boyfriend."

he looked at me, unconvinced.

"DEREK."

He looked up, and his facial expression signalled a, "What"

"We're not dating, right?" I asked.

"Wh-" he was going to say something but then he turned to see Danny's facial expression.

He smirked.

FUCK.

"Of course we are baby, what do you mean?" he asked.

Danny turned around and laughed, "I knew it!"

"YOU ASSHOLE OMG FUCK YOU DEREK!"

"later baby, be patient, not when he's here,"