Chapter Seven

| Stile's Pov |

"Oh my god what did you do to her, derek?!"

I muttered, shocked, looking at the scene before me. Derek was leaning over a girl; her stomach torn open and her insides scattered. Derek's mouth full off blood, his eyes red. My thoughts were interrupted by Scott pushing me aside. I heard him growl; he had turned.

I was stunned for a moment. Then the realisation that Derek had just tried to attack me, hit me. I didn't know what was going on, my brain wouldn't take in everything that was happening. My body couldnt respond, all I did was lay there, thinking while looking at Scott and Derek attacking each other.

"I hear them!" a voice said from a far.

"HUNTER." Scott yelled. Scott picked me up, and ran; trying to escape the hunters. I couldn't see Derek, nor did I want to. I was feeling dizzy, and my vision was clouding.

"Youre gonna be okay, buddy." was the last thing I heard, before falling unconscious.

I woke up to Dr. Alan leaning over me. "He's awake." he said. I tried sitting up, but my stomach ached. I groaned in pain as a result. "Hey, hey. Lay down." Scott said, pushing me back onto the table.

"Wh- what happened?" I asked, my voice raspy. "You don't remember?" Scott asked. I shooked my head. No.

He looked at Alan, and sighed. "Derek.. Derek attacked you. He bit you in the stomach, so I attacked him. But then we heard hunters, so I picked you up and ran. I ran and ran until I reach here. He attacked you, Stiles.."

I was stunned, angry. But mosty, and honestly, I was devastated. I never thought Derek would ever hurt me.. Especially after everything. I thought he cared for me, I thought I meant something to him. But despite that, the first thing I wanted to ask was where was he? was he okay? did the hunters get him? if they did, we have to save him right now. but i knew scott wouldnt tell me anything. so i kept quiet. I slowly sat up. Scott looked at me with sad eyes and pulled me into a hug.

"Its gonna be okay, Stiles."