Chapter Four

That day, Scott managed to make up with Alisson. But he didn't come back, he was going to go to Alisson's house the next day. Another day with Derek. Great.

The next day, Danny came again.

The day was filled with Danny teasing me and me being too upset to even respond to Derek. Not that he bothered to talk to me anyways.

While doing the project I heard Derek groan, "Stiles." His voice sounded like it was in pain; thank God Danny didn't hear him. I turned around and saw Derek grabbing his arm in pain. "Shit." I mumbled to myself. "Uhm Danny, I think it's time to go." I said, picking up his bag. "What? Why?" He turned around and Derek was no longer there, I suppose he headed to the bathroom so Danny couldn't see him. Good. "Where'd your boyfriend go?" Danny asked. "Ok, seriously for the last fucking time; he is not my boyfriend. And my dad is coming home soon, so he probably left,"

"Why did he have to leave if he was just a friend?" Danny smirked, asking. "OK ENOUGH WITH THE QUESTIONS DANNY GET OUT!" I yelled. "Geez, fine." I opened the door and shoved him out.

I then ran back into my room and went to the bathroom, I was right, Derek was there, groaning and trying to wash his wound. I quickly picked him up of the floor, and even though he was so much bigger and heavier than me, I managed to carry him all the way into my jeep. "Where are you taking me?" He asked.

"Anywhere but my house. Where the fuck is Scott, I don't want you to die." I said.

Derek smirked at me.

"No no no not because of that, if you're dead nobody is gonna save Scott during the full moon,"

"Whatever, Stilinski,"

I rolled my eyes and took out my phone to text Scott,

Stiles: Where the hell are you?!

Scott: I'm stuck at Alisson's house. I'm having dinner with her family.

Stiles: let me get this straight.

Stiles: Derek is gonna die in a few hours and you're eating with your girlfriend's family who's responsible for this situation?

Scott: Since when do you care about Derek?

Stiles: DOESNT MATTER GET YOUR ASS HERE HES ANNOYING I CANT SPEND ANYMORE TIME WITH HIM.

Scott: Okay, I'll hurry. Be careful.

Stiles: K

"Take me Scott's basement,"

A/N Sorry guys, I know that they went to the surgery room in the Animal Clinic but, I wanted Derek to be like jealous with Stiles and Scott's relationship. So, yeahhh.

"What why?" I asked.

"Just drive stilinski,"

"Ok Douchebag," I said, as I drived. We then arrived at Scott's house and I somehow managed to enter secretly.

"You sneak into yor boyfriend's house often, eh?" Derek teased.

How is he still an asshole when he's about to fuckin die, oh my God.

Once we got in, he tied a band around his arm and took out a saw.

"WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO WITH THAT?!" I asked shocked.

"If your boyfriend doesnt reach here in time, you're gonna have to cut my arm off. Before it reaches my heart."

I looked at him, "Hell. No."

"Why? Do you faint at the sight of blood?" He asked. I eyed him, sarcastically. "No. But I might at a sight of a chopped off arm!"

"Do it. Before I die." He said.

"I would rather you die then suffer,"

"I am already suffering, you idiot. Just do it. Quick. Be-," before he could finish, Scott rushed in.

But in sync to that, Derek fainted.

"FUCK WHY." I mumbled, shocked.

"Derek, derek wake up." Scott said, tapping his face. "How do I help you Derek? Tell me."

Derek opened his eyes slowly. "Gi- give it to me,"

Scott shakingly handed the bullet to Derek, but ended up, dropping it into a hole in the floor.

"YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, SCOTT." I mumbled, frustrated. Derek is dying and he chooses fuck up right now.

"You're such a damn dumbass," I said to Scott before trying to reach for the bullet, it was hard but I eventually did it.

I then gave then held Derek and placed his head on my lap.

He shakingly took the bullet out of my hand.

"Help me burn it, and then give me the ashes," Derek mumbled to Scott, and he quickly did just that.

"Hang in there, buddy. You're strong," I whispered to him, still holding him.

Scott them handed him the ashes and he continued to rubbing the ashes into the wound, as he rubbed it, he groaned in pain, I gave him my hand and he squeezed it. "FUCK, I th- ink its too late," he groaned softly, in pain. "Its okay, Derek. Calm down, just like you told me it's going to be okay, you're going to be okay." I said, he grabbed my hand tighter and slowly, slowly he healed." I heaved a sigh of relief as he physically looked better already. He then looked into my eyes and smirked. Fuck, I remembered everything I had said. I then pushed him off my lap. "Finally I don't have to put up with you anymore," I said. As I got up and stood back. Scott looked at me, his face was saying, "What the fuck Stiles,"

I ran my fingers through my hair and smiled awkwardly, "N- nothing nothing."

Derek then got up. "I gotta go." he said.

"Take care," Scott mumbled.

"I think you should tell yourself that, tomorrow's gonna be rough," he paused, "Protect him," He said as he pointed at me.

Scott raised his eyebrows, extremely confused. Derek then left the room. "Okay what the fuck was that? Do y'all have a thing that I dont know about?"

"What?! No! You know I like Lydia."

"Uhm, I use to know but looking at the way he talks to you, and the way you take care of him, makes me think otherwise."

"Well you thought wrong, I j- just felt the need to help him because he helped me, okay? And he probably only said that because, he saved me and he didn't want it to go to waste or whatever,"

"I knew you knew him." Scott said. "He helped you with what?"

I sighed, "Can we sit?"

"Yeah." he sat down on the chair that was nearby and I sat down beside him.

I let out a huge sigh, before speaking, "A few days back, I." I let out another heavy sigh, "I tried to kill myself. And so many people walked past me, they knew what I was going to do, but nobody stopped. And I told myself if one, just one more person walked pass me, I would do it. But then Derek walked by the bridge, wnd he stopped. Out of the 70+ people who passed me, he stopped. And he tried. And he saved me. He could have walked pass, just like everyone did but he didnt and he talked to me, and he made me feel better. And h- he saved me,"

Scott looked at me. A whole minute of silence passed. "Yo- you tried to kill yourself?"

I sighed and nodded.

"Stiles.." He said. He then pulled me into a hug, "I got you, bro. You'll always have me,"

I smiled. "Thanks Scott."

"Butttt.." Scott said. "I think he has a thing for you."

I looked at him and shooked my head before letting out a chuckle.

"And.. I think you have a thing for him too."