Chapter Six

*Stile's pov*

"Hey, Derek didn't tell us where he's going, we need to go get him," I realised.

Scott looked at me and sighed. "You go ahead, dude. I don't wanna walk in on y'all's almost kiss again."

"It wasn't an almost kiss, Scott!" I argued, raisimg my voice.

"Sure..."

"I'm serious, Scott,"

"Okay, okay whatever. You go find him, I'm gonna send Lydia and Alison home," Scott replied.

I sighed, would have been nice to have company. "I'm not going now, I'm going at night. Follow me, I need protection, remember?"

Scott rolled his eyes, "Derek can protect you."

"Noo I want you to protect me, smh." I whined.

He sighed deeply again, "Only because you're my best friend,"

I hugged him briefly before sending Lydia and Alison home.

During the ride, Lydia was trying to talk to me and I know I'm suppose to be happy but frankly, she just annoyed the crap outta me and it's weird how she randomly wanted to talk to me after I asked her to follow us find Derek.

We dropped them off and soon, it was dark. Me and Scott headed out.

We drove for awhile until I heard something moving in the forest. "It's either him, or his pack; lets go."

"Yeah or a hunter tryna shoot me." Scott remarked.

"Shush, you're so negative." I remarked as we searched through the forest.

Suddenly, I heard a girl scream in pain. "Oh my god. Did you hear that?!" I questioned, stunned.

Scott paused for a moment. "There's a werewolf here, someone else besides me."

"Maybe it's derek?!" I asked.

"Maybe, but let's find the girl who screamed first"

I nodded and followed behind Scott who was tryna find her by scent.

"Oh my god.. What did you do to her, Derek?!"