Pizza?

The next morning I woke up from my phone ringing repeatedly. I picked it up and answered without checking who it was.

"Hello?" I asked. I heard whispering on the other line before I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, sorry if I woke you up. The girls and I were wondering if you maybe wanted to FaceTime with us or something" Lauren said.

"That sounds fine" I said.

"Alright-" I got cut off by someone else.

"Wait, why don't we just pick her up and hang out over here? We're on our break so we're not doing anything" Normani said.

"Yasssss!" I heard Dinah say in the background.

"I'm fine with that too just let me know. I'm gonna get ready and text me what info y'all need" I said.

"Just send your address and we'll pick you up later" Lauren said.

"Alright, I'm gonna go then" I said. I hung up and sent my address before I got up and got ready for the day. I was still getting a bunch of notifications off of my social media so I just turned them off and went to go eat some cereal. I saw my mom drinking coffee and looking at some papers I assumed were from her work.

"Hey mom?"

"What?" She asked in a monotone voice.

"Do you think I could spend some time with some friends today?" I asked.

"As long as you're out of my way I'm fine with that. When are you leaving?" She asked.

"I'm not sure probably in the next hour or two" I said. She nodded.

"Just don't do anything stupid" she said. I nodded and went back up to my room. My phone buzzed in my pocket so I pulled it out and saw Ally texted me.

Ally:Hey we're on our way to pick you up. Should be there in another fifteen minutes.

Me:Alrighty, jut text me and I'll meet you guys outside.

Ally:You sure?

Me:Yeah, see ya

I locked my phone and laid back down for a bit. I shut my eyes again to take a quick nap before they came over and it felt as if it had only been ten seconds before my phone rang. I looked and saw that it was Ally calling.

"Hey, are you outside?" I asked as I got up and started walking downstairs.

"We're on your street but I can't tell which house is yours" she said.

"I'll go outside so you can see me" I said. I opened he door and walked out onto the driveway.

"Alright" I saw a car with tinted windows pull over near me and the window rolled down. I saw it was Normani so I hung up the phone and walked over.

"Dinah and Camila are here so you'll have to get in on the other side" she said. I nodded and walked to the other side of the car. I opened the door and got in.

"Hey girls" I said.

"Hey hot stuff" Dinah joked.

"Hey Y/N" Camila greeted. I tried to buckle up but cami was sitting on the buckle.

"Hey cami, your big butts in the way" I joked. She laughed.

"Guess you'll just have to touch it to buckle up" she wiggled her eyebrows and Dinah snorted. I could tell I was blushing.

"S-seriously though could you move a little?" I asked politely.

"I'll try" she lifted up a bit and I buckled in but I was still touching her butt. Even though I was squished into the door she was basically sitting on me. I'm pretty sure it was just really hot in there, but it could've just been me. Ally started driving us and I zoned out and just looked outside the window. The sun was up and I was feeling okay. I hope I'll have a really great day. How could I not? It was calming to watch everyone going there separate ways to live out their lives. Everyone was moving and had a place to be. I felt a tap on my shoulder.