Let's get you home

When Ally and I got into the living room I saw Dinah trying to take a selfie with Normani and Camila. Ally ran up behind them and made a funny face. I laughed and sat down on the other couch next to Lauren. 

"Wait! Cuddle buddy!" Camila whined. I laughed.

"There was no more room on the couch" I shrugged. "So... I guess I just have to cuddle with Lauren" I joked. Normani cheered and I saw Lauren laughing out of the corner of my eye. Camila pouted at me and I just wrapped my arms around Lauren. "Sorry, but bae needs some cuddles too." I said. 

"But Y/N/N" Camila whined. Normani, Ally, and Dinah were trying to hold in their laughter.

"You already had your turn Camz, let's watch the show now" Lauren said. Camila quieted down and Lauren and I got comfy while she started the first episode.

"Okay, I had the hugest crush on Beck and Andre not gonna lie" I whispered to Lauren. She giggled a bit before responding.

"I highkey wish I had Andre's music skills" Lauren whispered back. 

"Ummmmm have you heard your voice though?" I said. She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Is it okay if we spoon? I just find it more comfortable" she said. I nodded and moved. She leaned back into me and I wrapped my arms around her. I focused back onto the show just at the part where Tori started performing, but then I felt Lauren wrap her arms around mine. I don't know why but I felt my stomach doing flips. Funny thing is, I don't remember being a gymnast let alone my insides. This was definitely foreign territory. Yet here I was rather enjoying the moment. I wasn't really even watching the show I was paying more attention to the small movements Lauren made. Like when she smiled a bit at one of the funny lines or when she would randomly trace patterns onto the outside of my hand. Soon enough the pilot episode ended and she had to get up to change it to the next episode. This continued throughout the afternoon till we finished the first season. 

"Take a break?" Lauren asked as she sat up and stretched. 

"Yeah I'm hungry" Dinah said.

"You're always hungry" Ally said.

"I'm hungry too though" Normani whined.

"We should get something to eat then" I said. Camila had been pretty quiet and I turned my head to see she was just on her phone. 

"Whatcha doin Cami?" I asked. She looked startled for a second and quickly put her phone away.

"Nothin much just talking to a friend" she said nervously.

"Okayyyyy that doesn't sound suspicious at all" Lauren said standing up. I sat up too.

"Do y'all wanna grab something to eat then?" Ally asked.

"I'm down" I said. "What do you guys wanna go eat?" I asked.

"I kinda have to go somewhere, but I should be back by tomorrow" Camila said.

"Where you goin chancho?" Dinah asked.

"Just gonna hang out with Kelly cheechee" she replied. Camila got up and ran up the stairs. 

"Who's Kelly?" Normani asked. Dinah shrugged.

"Actually, I should probably go too. My mom is probably stressing about me right about now" I said.

"You mean she probably wants to tear your head off for no reason" Lauren scoffed. 

"Lauren, you know she can't do anything about that" Ally said.

"But her mom literally treats her like a slave Ally" (A/N: lol sorry not sorry).

"It's fine Lauren. You don't have to worry about me" I said. She looked me in the eyes apologetically.