Gals Being Pals Part 2

"Why didn't you say anything?!?" Lauren asked.

"I don't know you were keeping her happy and I didn't want to ruin your cute moment..." I trailed off before I could go and say anything even more stupid.

"You're hella fucking precious. Ya know that?" She said.

"BISH where" I joked as we started walking back to get food.

"BISH where aren't you precious?" She quipped.

"In my professional opinion... everywhere" I said.

"What makes you the professional"

"Because I know myself better than you do" I said.

"Well I hope to change that and prove you wrong" she said with a cute smile. I rolled my eyes and she went and ordered the food. I checked my phone and scrolled through Instagram for a bit, not bothering to check the notifications. "Here's your food m'lady" Lauren said with a smile.

"Thanks dork" I smiled back and took the tray of food from her. We found a booth to sit at and I started eating while she was sipping on a slurpee.

"Thanks for hanging out with me. Lately I haven't had much of my own life. It's been fun, but hectic with the group and everything" she said.

"Everyone needs an escape sometimes" I said. "I'm glad that hanging out with this piece of trash makes you happy" I joked. She rolled her eyes.

"Are you saying I have bad judgment?" She challenged.

"Everyone makes mistakes"

"Well I know for a fact that you are not a mistake" she said grabbing my hand and squeezing it reassuringly.

"Thanks, Lauren" I said. We kept eye contact for a moment and I felt pure happiness and bliss. She opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by her phone ringing loudly. I quickly pulled my hand away from hers and and she grabbed her phone quickly to answer it.

"Hello?" I couldn't hear much, but I also didn't really feel like listening so I went back to eating and minding my own business. When I was finished I saw she was still on the phone she sent me an apologetic smile and I smiled back then got up to throw away my trash. When I got back she finally wrapped up her call.

"Apparently Camila's car broke down on her way back to the house so we have to pick her up. Is that okay?"

"There's no reason it wouldn't be. We can always hang out again some other time" I said standing and picking up the shopping bag.

"I'm so sorry about this-" she said as she got up.

"There is no reason for you to apologize. Lets go pick up Camila" I said with a smile. She relaxed a bit before wrapping her arm around mine as we started walking out of the place. When we got to the car she popped open the trunk and I put the bag in and closed the trunk. When I turned Lauren was right in front of me.

"There's one more thing I need to do before we go pick up Camz" Lauren said in a low raspy tone. I looked at her confused. Before I knew what was happening her arms snakes around my neck, her lips attacked mine, and she pressed her body up against me to move me back against the car. It felt... really nice. I felt her smiling through the kisses after I put my hands on her waist and started to move my lips against hers. Fuck... maybe I'm bi??? Yeah I'm bi. Her fingers became tangled in my hair and she tugged slightly before kissing my jawline, and then slowly down my neck. I felt like I was melting under her touch when she dragged her hands down my sides and moved my hands down to her ass.

"I... I think we need to stop Lauren" I said breathlessly. She stopped and pulled away biting her lip and smirking.

"Lets go pick up Camz babe" she said. I took a deep breath before getting in the car. As we drove out of the parking lot I started to feel the weight of what just happened.