♀ Chapter 3 - B E O W U L F

The next morning I woke up hearing Animals by Maroon 5 playing louding. This meant only one thing, Aisha had reset the ring tone set for her again before I'd left.

"Why are you calling me so early Aish?" I wanted to sound angry, but failed miserably because I'd been drooling while I was asleep.

"Well hello to you too. I'm good thanks for asking. And it's almost noon there bitch. Get your scrawny ass out of bed." She commanded.

"Yes ma'am" I said knowing I couldn't go back to sleep now. "Any specific reason as to why you're calling?"

"Can't I even call just to talk to my best friend?" She asked sounding innocent.

*Sigh* "Babe, I know how much you value you 'beauty sleep'. If it's 12 here it's almost 10:30 there and you don't stay up this late unless you're going to a party and I'm guessing that's not the reason. Am I right or am I right?"

She laughed then stopped immediately as if she suddenly remembered she shouldn't be laughing,
"Jake broke up with me today."

"Whaat? Oh my gosh babe, what happened?"

"He said it's not working out anymore and the chemistry we had has faded."

"What an ass! If it makes you feel better, he never deserved a great girl like you. He'll regret leaving you and he'll be begging on his knees, asking you to take him back soon."

"It does make me feel better. Even if he begs now I won't take him back. I'm done."

"That's my girl. You're coming here next week. Long distance relationships don't work out anyways. Don't stress babe."

"Yeah yeah. It's not like I'm crying my eyes out.. it's just that I SHOULD'VE DUMPED HIM.. THAT PIECE OF SHIT.. DUMPING ME.. ONE OF THE PRETTIEST GIRLS AT SCHOOL... AAAAH!" She started screaming suddenly and I had to hold my phone away from my ear to avoid hearing her screaming.

"Calm down babe. Inhale exhale inhale exhale."

After I was sure she'd calmed down,
"Don't stress babe, after you come here I'll take you shopping and we'll spend at entire day at the spa. We'll even have a girls night in with ice-cream and Channing Tatum movies. How does that sound?"
The girl was absolutely in love with Channing Tatum. I didn't understand why though.. I'd never been obsessed with any movie stars personally though I was kind of in love with Francisco Lachowski. I mean who isn't? ;)

"That sounds good enough."

"Good enough, that's all? Looks like I might have to reconsider our plans." I sounded angrily but I meant it playfully.

"Geez, calm your balls, it sounds amazing.. don't you dare change our plans. Anyways I got to go babe. Bye. Love you." And then after making some kissing noises on the phone, she hung up.

She's one weird girl I tell you.

After hanging up I immediately got a call from Sam saying he'd be there in 20 minutes.

I panicked and ran inside the bathroom to take a quick shower. I'd planned to take a bath in the jacuzzi today. I know, I know.. a real shame. *Sigh*

After getting dressed I headed down to make breakfast but realised that I needed to go grocery shopping first. I'd ask Sam to take me for brunch somewhere first.

I heard the ping of my phone indicating a new text message, Coming up the elevator now.

I opened the door just in time to see him step out the elevator. He patted me on my head like I was a little kid and we immediately left.