Dylan O'Brien x Reader

You're on the airplane on your way back home from New York together with Dylan and Tyler. The three of you were at a premiere for Dylan's upcoming movie. You got the place between the two goofballs. Dylan sits next to the window, to your right and Tyler on the other side. "I have the worst place. That's unfair." Tyler complains laughing. "Boohoo. Dude stop complaining I have to sit next to her and can't back away to the other side!" Dylan grins at you while you tug an eyebrow at him. "That's why I never go anywhere alone with you guys! You're so mean to me!" You grab Dylan's pillow and hug it tightly while burying your head in it. "Hey, give me my pillow back!" "No!" You mumble into it pretending to be mad at him. "Oh come on. I need my pillow." "Nope." "I need my pillow!" You look up from the pillow and turn to him. After a while you just give it back to him chuckling. "Here you little toddler." "Thank you." Dylan states calmly. "So who volunteers to be my pillow?" You ask stressing the word 'my'. "No way." Tyler chuckles. "Come here." Dylan pulls you closer and you lay your head on his shoulder making yourself comfortable. "Aw." Tyler comments. "Shut it." You say tired feeling the heat rise a little in your cheeks. After a while you're almost asleep while you can hear Tyler snorting next to you. Dylan must think you are already sleeping. Gently he takes your hand in his caressing it softly with his thumb. For a while you just pretend to be asleep enjoying the moment but then you slowly lift up your head. Dylan pulls his hand back a little startled. Smiling a little you take back his hand and lace your fingers with his. Surprised he looks at you. "Huh?" Quickly you place a soft kiss on his cheek shortly before Dylan turns your head a little and presses his lips on yours. After a moment you pull away and smile at him once again. Still holding his hand you cuddle into his shoulder when he places a kiss on your head.
"Um...What exactly did I miss when I was asleep for 30 minutes?!" You and Dylan wake up at the sound of Tyler's voice. You two fell asleep for a few minutes. Startled you two look up when you realise your fingers are still intertwined with his. "Are you serious dude? I just fell asleep! You already had your nap so let me take mine now for the last 30 minutes of this flight!" You whine at him while snuggling into Dylan's arm and closing your eyes. Tyler just scoffs. "Oh come on Tyler. Don't pretend like this is a surprise for you." You state. Dylan just laughs a little. "True." Tyler answers. "See? Now either shut it and go back to sleep or just shut it and do something quiet." He chuckles when Dylan gently strokes your cheek. After a few minutes you fall asleep once again.
▪▪▪
If you have requests you can always send them to me!