Stiles Stilinski x Reader

You are just walking to your locker when you hear one of your best friends, Stiles, talking around the corner. You stop and listen to their conversation. There is another voice and indistinct laughter now and then. In the next second you realise it's Garret talking to Stiles. Actually he's more insulting him in a provocative voice. "Oh come on Stilinski. You're a loser. You know you'll never get a girl with your lacrosse skills or anything." Garret states laughing. Stiles just let's out a short laughter. "You know Garret, I already have a girlfriend." "Yeah right 24. And who would that be?" "(Y/N)." He states casually but you can also hear a little nervousness ringing through his voice. Did he just really say your name? "I wish!" You mumble to yourself. "(Y/N)?" Laughing Garret adds: "Yeah right! In your dreams. But I think I don't even wanna know what you imagine doing to her." He states disgusted. Casually you walk around the corner after deciding to help Stiles. When you see Stiles you act a little surprised. You sigh. "Stiles! Here you are! I was looking for you but I couldn't find you!" "And hey Garret?" You add questioning before you walk over to Stiles. Confidently you put your arms around his neck before gently capturing his lips with yours. He let's out a slight moan noticeably surprised. "Just go with it!" You whisper on his lips. He closes his eyes and kisses back gently but hesitates and doesn't know what to do with his hands. "Stiles, I'm just allowing you to touch me where usually only a boyfriend would touch so just lay your hands on my hips okay. Don't worry or think about it. Just think of me as your girlfriend." You whisper-shout at him. He grins into the kiss and seems to enjoy the moment as much ad you do. Eventually Stiles wraps his arms around your waist. After a moment you part from him but his hand rests around your torso. Garret stares at you with an open mouth and his eyes widened. "Something wrong?" You ask him. "N...no." Garret stutters while walking away. Lydia, Scott and Kira stand right behind you two. "Babe?" Stiles suddenly says although Garret is already away. "Huh?" You give him a questioning look. He turns to you wrapping his arms around your waist. "I love you." "Stiles they are away. You can stop acting." You chuckle. "I'm..." He lowers his head for a moment. "Not acting." He adds. "Wait...what?!" You ask positively shocked. The three behind you two just sigh. "Practically it just was like it should have been all the time. Stiles loves you, you love Stiles. Everyone already knew about it besides you two idiots. Now finally kiss and be happy together!" Lydia states while she couldn't care less. Kira just chuckles. "You do?!" Stiles asks excitedly. You just pull him close and kiss him passionately. After a while he parts from you jumping around like an idiot and doing this dance he does everytime he's indescribably happy. You laugh before grabbing his hands and kissing him once again.
▪▪▪