Dylan O'Brien x Reader

"No Dad! You can't do this to me!" "I can! You're grounded! And you won't go anywhere the next week!" "For what?! Because I was on a party?!" "You came home at 1 AM!" "You were the one that told me to go out more often although I've already been out every day. Everyday I meet my friends. You just wanted to get rid of me, didn't you!" "That's not true and you know that!" "Aaaargh! I'm glad when this vacation is over and I'll go back to Mom!" You yell straight at his face before you storm off angrily. "(Y/N)(Y/L/N)! COME BACK!" He shouts after you but you just run out the front door and let the tears fall. You feel the warmth rise in your head while your vision gets blurry because of the tears in your eyes. Quietly you walk. You just walk and cry not caring who could see you. After a while you eventually realize how far you've already walked. Immediately you take a short look at your phone and realize it's already 4:30 PM. The anger is completely vanished and everything transformed into tears that stopped falling a little while ago. Curiously you examine your surroundings and notice that your on a lonely road with not much traffic. There are just 3 houses at the sides of the road but they are far away. At the edge of the road is a tiny wall that parts the asphalt from the dry, high grass and plants. You take the opportunity and sit down to clear your thoughts. Wiping away the tears you look at your phone once again. 100 messages. Sobbing you unlock your screen to see that 89 from the messages are from your Dad. Suddenly you hear a loud engine that makes you look up startled. A little bit away from you you see a boy sitting on a silver motor scooter but the engine gets quieter the closer he gets to you. He stops right in front of the wall parking his motor scooter. After you take a quick look at the boy you notice his dark brown hair and beautiful light brown eyes. He must be around your age. He gets off the vehicle and unbuckles his black helmet. "Is...is everything okay?" He asks cautiously but taking slow steps towards you. "Ye...Yes of course. I'm fine. Everything's okay." You answer when all of a Sudden your emotions overwhelm you once again and a tear rolls down your cheek. "No...no don't cry. I won't hurt you or something, I promis. I want to help you. Are you lost or so?" Finally he walks in a normal pace towards you and eventually sits down next to you. "No...Well kinda." "What do you mean 'kinda'?" "Just, just go I'm fine. Don't waste your time with me." You say with sobs in between the words. The boy stands up and places himself in front of you. "First of all: I'm Dylan. Second of all: I have too much time anyways and I'm sure that such a great girl is no waste of time." He smiles politely holding his hand out for you to grab it and get up. As you do so he smiles even wider. "I'm (Y/N). I'm...I'm sorry it's just. I just had a huge fight with my father and I ran away. I didn't know that I was walking that far away, I was just crying and walking." You stand about two feet away from each other when the tears are still falling slowly down your cheek. Dylan walks closer to you in slow steps again. "Ugh. Don't look at me please. My whole face is red like a tomato." "You still look beautiful. Even when you're crying." He compliments again and softly places his hand on your cheek. With his thumb he slowly wipes the tears away. "Sssh. Stop crying please. I don't like seeing people suffer so come on." He says trying to calm you down and pulling you into a hug. You feel his heartbeat which finally kind of reassures you. "I should....get going." You suddenly say parting from him awkwardly. "I think I should take you home. You can't walk here all by yourself." "No it's okay really. I..." "Oh dear God. Just let me help you, I'm not a serial killer. We're not at 'Navy CIS'." He says with a giggle. You join the laughter. "Okay. But if you won't drive the way to my house I will jump off that motor scooter!"
▪▪▪