Stiles Stilinski x Reader

You're on you're way to your locker when suddenly a hand drags you into the boys locker room. Startled you close your eyes when you got pinned against a wall by two very strong hands. Carefully you open your eyes not daring to make a move. In front of you stands Theo with a mischievous smirk on his face. "Theo, what are you-" You begin with fear ringing through your voice when he interrupts you. "You know (Y/N)..." Theo says looking down. He strokes your cheek but his hand wanders down to your neck. "Everything I've ever wanted was you. Since the 5th grade I've had a crush on you. But you. You never even noticed me. Instead of me, you have your precious, weak Stiles now. But wanna know what's funny?" "Theo." You whine. "Shut up!" He yells straight into your face. "Now, I finally have  strength. Now I can just take what I want and in this case it's you. You are a really lucky girl (Y/N)!" Theo continues. "Theo don't. Please Theo. I'm sorry!" "I just want to have some fun, Babe. Relax!" He roughly grabs your face and presses his lips against yours. You desperately try to move and escape his grasp but nothing works. Suddenly Theo lets go of you when he gets thrown against the lockers next to you. Slowly you take a deep breath. "You definitely won't have fun." Scott shouts appearing next to you and walking towards Theo. His brown eyes turn into a shade of bright red. "Scott stop. Don't be like him. Just...We should just go." "What?!" Scott asks surprised. "Just come on!" Scott obeys and the glowing red in his eyes turns back into his normal chocolate brown. Scott and you leave the room before you two make your way out of the building.
**STILES P.O.V**
Still waiting for (Y/N) I look at my phone when unexpectedly a message appears on the screen. It's from Scott.
*Duuude you're girlfriend won't stop talking about you being mad at her!* It says.
*Why would I? Where r u?* I answer
*Believe me u don't have a reason to be. We r on the way*
Impatient I shove my phone back into the pocket of my jeans and shift from one foot to the other. Why would I be mad at her? What did she do?
**YOUR P.O.V**
"Oh god, there he is." You state nervously as you see Stiles standing next to his jeep on the parking lot of the school. As only a few feet still part you from each other Stiles instantly comes towards you and pulls you into a hug. "What happened? Why would I be mad at you (Y/N)?" He asks even more nervous.  "Oh yeah thank you Scott." You comment annoyed while giving Scott a glare. "I'll better get going." He just tells you and walks in the direction of his green motorcycle. Stiles and you part from each other. He looks at you curiously.  "I'm...I...Theo..." You just manage to stutter out. " "Hey... It's okay. Don't forget to breathe and tell me slowly what happened." He tries to comfort you. You tell him what Theo did and that Scott appeared. The anger gets more and more visible on his face. "If I find this harebrained Wanna-be-Werewolf I'll-" You cut him off. "Stiles, it's okay...I mean of course it's not but he's stronger than you and I think Scott has already scared him away." You chuckle.  Expecting Stiles to say something you look at him but he just seems to think about something. "Hey (Y/N)?" He finally starts. "But my kisses are better right?" Stiles questions serious but at the same time jokingly. Snickering you answer "Well, I guess I need some more material of yours so I can compare." At his jacket you pull him closer and capture his lips with yours. For a while you two just stand there kissing and Stiles hand resting on your cheek. You really enjoy this moment after what happened with Theo. Your lips move in sync and it just feels right. Stiles is gentle and always knows what to do or not. Suddenly he parts from you when you two catch your breath. "So?" "Well, I think I have a result now." Stiles just looks at you grinning. Slowly you pull him back and kiss him once again. "Good answer." He comments.
▪▪▪