Dylan x Reader

Underlined sentences are text messages.

"Dylan." I whispered when I woke up in the middle of the night on an unknown couch. I tried to examine my surroundings as I couldn't see much because of the darkness. Quickly I remembered where I was. We were at Tyler's for the movie night. Holland and Dylan S. were here as well. Dylan was lying on the other side  of the giant sofa. Tyler was lying on the ground while Holland fell asleep in the armchair. Dylan's arm was around my shoulder to my surprise but I needed to go to the toilet. "Dyl!" I whispered a little louder. "Huh? What? I'm awake!" He suddenly stated. "Shh!" "Sorry." As he noticed his arm on my shoulder he pulled it away quickly. "What is it?" "Where's the toilet?" "Um, it's...come on I'll show you. It's easier." Quietly we got up from the couch, tip-toeing through the room and into the hallway on our way to the bathroom. "Aaa-" Dylan unexpectedly ran against something in the hallway with his toe. I pushed my hand against his mouth. "Shut up!" "Make me." The silly guy teased. I rolled my eyes at him. "There it is." "Thank you. Will you be able to go back quietly?" "I don't think so." He honestly answered laughing. "Yeah me neither. Be quiet and wait!" After I went to the toilet I opened the door, not expecting Dylan to stay right in front of it. "Jesus fucki-" I shut my mouth as I tried to calm down again. "Now you were the one talking." Exhaling deeply I leaned my forehead against his chest. "You scared me." "That so? Naaaw, come here." He wrapped his arms around me. Questioning his behavior I looked up at him. He shrugged his shoulders. We slowly walked through the hallway on our way back into the living room. Dylan reached for my shoulder all of a sudden, stopping me. "Y/N I, I need to-" "Shh! Dylan! We are almost in the living room, your voice is too loud!" I interrupted him when I entered the room.
Dylan's p.o.v.
I stopped for a second in the hallway before walking into the room. "-tell you something." I sighed. "Dylan you are so stupid! You really have to work on your timing if you ever wanna tell her your feelings!" I told myself, sighing. "No, I need to do it now!" I thought. I saw her on the couch, looking at her phone. I pulled mine out of the pocket of my jeans.
"Y/N?" I texted her as I sat down next to her again. "Yeah?" She quickly answered. "I need to tell u sth. But u cut me off." "Sry, rlly that important??" "Been dyin to tell u for a long time now." My heart started racing and I exchanged looks with Y/N. She tugged an eyebrow at me. "Spit it out." Nervously I started typing thee message. "I like you. A lot. Like, more than friends. I never knew when to tell u. Too scared of ur reaction. But now I'm asking u, do u wanna go on a date with me?" After she read it her head shot up, shocked. "I'm sorry, WHAT?! R u srs rn?" "Omg I shouldn't have told u." I couldn't look into her eyes so I lowered my head.
Your p.o.v.
I looked at him, noticing his disappointment and embarrassment. If he only knew...
Slowly I put my finger under his chin, making him face me. He looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes. I laid my hand on his cheek, caressing it with my thumb. Softly I pulled him closer while leaning in, attaching my lips to his. Immediately he relaxed into it. It felt right and especially...real. After I parted I took my phone again and texted. "I'm glad u did tho. And yes I'd love to." I pressed the send button before putting my phone away again. After Dylan took a look at the message his smile grew even wider. I laced my fingers with his. "Sorry for not listening to you earlier." I whispered with my lips almost touching his. Instead of answering he captured my lips with his again.
**********
So guys, this is it. I'm back with an awful imagine, I'm really sorry. My writing here sucks and stuff but I hope y'all can enjoy it nevertheless! Feedback is always welcome!