Stuart Twombly x Reader

"Hey (Y/N). You can't imagine how happy I am to have your beauty in our team." You hear Stuart saying visibly checking you out. You just roll your eyes at him and sigh. Sometimes he's such a dork but unfortunately he's also such a cutie somehow. "Idiot." "Oh come on. You can't be mad at me when I'm so nice to you." "You? Nice?" You start laughing. "Oh come on you know you're the only thing I see when you walk into the room." Stuart walks towards you and wraps his arms around your waist pulling you closer to his body. His touch sends chills down your body. You just shove your hands into the back pockets of your jeans and leave his hands where he put  them. "Stuart I like you. But...not-" "In that way. (Y/N) I know you're lying. Everytime you lie there are visible hints in your behavior." He states. "Which would be?" "I won't tell you. Otherwise you could try to stop doing what you're doing when you lie." He grins at you. Quickly you turn your head away from him, then look back at him before looking down. After a second your eyes meets his again. Slowly you take your hands out of your pockets before holding onto his jacket. "But yeah you're right...somehow...it may be possible that I...why are you making this so hard for me?" "Because I wanna hear that from you baby girl." He whispers in your ear.  "Don't call me that." You say embarrassed while looking down. "Come on baby girl." Stuart smiles friendly. "Well, it may be possible that I like you more, you know, like, a lot. You stupid dumbass." Instantly you turn your head away from him but unexpectedly you feel his hand resting on your cheek stroking it gently with his thumb and turning your head again to face him. "So. We have two possibilities here baby girl." You sigh happily trying to surpress the grin. "Either we kiss now or...you'll let me take you on a date." "No wait! Hold on! Don't choose!" He gets excited all of a sudden. Softly Stuart comes closer with his face to yours until your lips barely touch. "We just do both." Gently you pull him into the sweet kiss which makes you feel like a firework explodes in your stomach. "Was it that hard to accept that you like a sarcastic, socially awkward...but also awesome, intelligent, handso-" "Ssh. Where and when?" With a questioning face he looks at you. "The date my socially awkward knight in shining armor."
▪▪▪
Now I'm done guys. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!! ALSO FOR THOMAS (DYLAN IN THE MAZE RUNNER) IMAGINES!!!