Date night

Jack got out of the pool and grabbed a towel from the table and started drying off. "I brought ya a towel since you didn't have one." He pointed at the other towel on the table and smiled. "I'm gonna change and start cookin'. Ill call when it's ready."

"Okie dokie Jack. I'll meet you in the kitchen!" I waved goodbye as he walked back into the house as he dried his hair off with the towel. I couldn't help but notice that he had a great ass! His wet trunks clung tight to him as he walked and shut the door behind him. I fell back into the pool and swam for a litte while, trying to figure out what the fuck just happened. I just made out with my boss and started dating him! Were things going my way? Was dating Jack gonna be a good thing or is he gonna be another Aaron? Becuase I meant what I said. I was gonna do my best not to break his heart, as long as he didn't break mine. Becuase for some odd reason, Jack brought out the good in me. He brought out the hope, and hopefully soon, he was gonna bring me happiness. But I have to not mess up our first date tonight. I stopped swimming and got out of the pool and started drying off. I opened the back door and took in a deep breath. It smelled wonderful!! It smelled like...

"I hope you like salmon!"

I patted my arms dry gently as I nodded, "seafood is my favorite! Im gonna go change, I'll be right back!"

"Okay, dinner's almost ready so don't take too long!" I rushed back to my room cuz I started freezing! I took off the wet trunks and dried myself some more before I slipped my clothes back on. I sighed to myself. Id have to go back to Aaron's house to get my stuff at some point but I really didn't want to. Maybe me, Matt, and Tyler could all go at once, it would be better to have them there in case Aaron tried to fight or anything. For now this would have to do. It wasnt bad, it was a shiny, tight red shirt, and shiny black tight jeans. I combed my fingers through my hair quickly and slid my phone into my pocket. I walked back to the kitchen to find that Jack had already changed back into his less-formal suit, set the table and was washing his hands in the sink. I quietly walked up behind him and held him from behind.

"It smell's fantastic Jack!!" He smiled and blushed as he finished washing his hands and dried them off with a towel that was on the counter.

"And it tastes even better! Come on, let's eat, you must be starving! I haven't seen you eat a single thing all day!"

"You.....you noticed?" I let go of him as he turned around.

"Of course I did, I keep a close eye on all my employees, there's not much that goes on that I don't notice." He booped my nose as he smiled before he walked to the table. I pulled his chair out for him and he blushed slightly as he took a seat and I pushed him in. I sat across from him and he put a piece of salmon on my plate. "Tonight, chef Jackaboy has prepared his special firey red herbal salmon!" I cut a pice off and took a bite.

"MMMMMOH MY GOD JACK!! This is the BEST seafood i've EVER HAD!!" I cut more pieces and ate my whole piece quickly.

"Mark, calm down! It's not gonna swim away!" He laughed as I slowed down. I swallowed the piece I had in my mouth and blushed shyly.

"Sorry Jack, I couldn't help myself. I didn't know how hungry I truly was until I tried your AMAZING cooking!! I....I guess i'm not used to the whole date thing." I took a small sip of water out of my cup and Jack looked at me sadly.

"Did your ex not take you out?" I shook my head.

"God no...not Aaron. The only time we went anywere together was to the bar. But even then we didn't go much." Jack reached across the table and took my hand in his.

"I'm sorry Mark. I can't believe he didn't show you off everynight like he should have!" I squeezed his hand and smiled a little.

"Nah, I shouldn't be showed off. I'm not wor-" my sentence was cut off by a knocking at the door. Jack looked that direction confued.