Chapter 1

Okay this is my first attempt to writing a story and by the way I have HORRIBLE grammar, english isn't my first language.

I wrote this book back in 2014, I can't believe it has been 3 years already. I'm going to be editing a little here and there but not to much since I appreciate the love that this story has gotten over the years. The one thing I will be changing is the protagonists name which will go from "Alanys" to "Emma". There isn't anything I love more than to see your comments so if your new to this story feel free to express your opinions. This story does go a little quick in terms of the relationship that develops throughout it so there is a heads up for you. I hope you truly enjoy this story, and if you don't then I'm sorry in advance.

Love always, Yanelli
_____________________________________

Emma's POV

~*~

"Emma, wake up! Your going to be late for school!" I hear my mom scream at the top of her lungs as I hop out of bed. I walk towards my bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror. My brown hair looks like a birds nest.

I finish getting ready and put my light pink jacket on. Loose curls hang on one side of my shoulders. I kiss my dads picture thats placed on a little white table next to my bed and run down stairs.

"If you don't stop going to bed late I will take your phone away Emma!" I hear my mother say while I walk towards her in the kitchen. I take an apple and before I can even take a bite I notice my mom staring at me.

"Your dad would of loved to be here to see you on your first day of school hunny, if it hadn't been for what happend may--" I take my bag and rush out the door once I know what my moms going to say. I slam the door behind me and get in my car.

"Why does she always have to mention that!" I mumble under my breath while my eyes get a little foggy with tears. I look at myself in the in the reir view mirror and wipe the tears that fall. I drive to school.. My new school and I cant help to notice the big sign that says "Welcome freshman to your first year in Inverness High School".

Even though I wasn't a freshman I was the new girl in School and that sign just made me more nervous.

I enter the doble doors of the high school and look at my clock and luckly I've made it on time. I look at the paper in my hand which has my schedule and see that my first class is Math. "Ugh, this school is huge how am I going to find this class room." I say not noticing it was a bit to loud.

Someone taps my shoulder and when I turn around I see this hispanic girl with really curly dark brown hair that sits in her shoulders and dark brown eyes.

"Hey, I've never seen you before are you a freshman? Do you need help finding your way?" She says. I hate asking for help but since she asked And I didn't want to be later than I already was so I didn't really have a choice.

"Actually, no I'm not a freshman, but I could use some help finding my first class". I reply. She takes my schedule and I see her face light up. "Oh my gosh, we have all the same classes! Here, lets go to class we don't want to be late." I sigh in relief.

~*~

"Well, nice for you two to join the class room. Oh, wait you should be the new student.." He looks at his attendance paper and squints his eyes to finally see my name. "Ms. Emma Rodriguez? Am I saying that right?" I roll my eyes wishing I was at my old school with my friends.

"Yes." I smile lightly at the teacher and sit in the first row of seats and its not that I'm the shy type, I just actually had always enjoyed math class.

"Your late Mr.Winters" I hear the teacher say while I look the the door and lay my eyes on the boy who just leans against the door.

He's tall and some what muscular. His tan skin seems to almost glow perfection, his hair looks like he got out of bed and it actually looked perfect. I can't stop starring at his green eyes that seem to hypnotize you. He's dressed like a typical bad boy, black leather jacket with a white V neck shirt, black jeans and killer motorcycle boots.

"Just by a minute Mr.Smith, I promise tomorrow I'll be on time." He says while looking around the classroom trying to find a seat where to sit. I instantly remember that theres a seat in the back empty and also one available right behind me.

Once I see him going for the seat in the back I start paying attention to Mr.Smith and his explanation about some equations. I start to write down the equations in my notebook when I feel someones warm breath by my ear.

"Care if I take this seat behind you princess? You must be new here, how about you give me your number and we can hit it up later." He whispered then laid back in his chair.

____________________________________________________________________________

Okay so the first chapter is really short, I'm sorry. I'll try to make the other ones longer.