Chapter 34

Emma's POV

~*~

"You can barely fit in the car!" Madeline laughed.

Once Max told me about there love story that actually began while I was in the hospital I decided that Madeline being my only girl best friend had the right to know about the baby. I actually made Madeline the baby's godmother, I thought once the baby was born Jace could decide who the godfather was going to be. I know I have to tell him but I decided to wait until the baby was actually born that way I still had sometime to think about it or even change my mind and not tell him at all. I personally think he doesnt deserve to know since he chose to leave me all alone buy on the other hand it's not the baby's fault.

"Well I am 8 months pregnant Madi. Atleast I can still fit into this white dress." I laughed.

"I still don't understand why you dont want to know what the sex of the baby is." She shrugged her shoulders while driving.

"Actually Madi I decided since I want to decorate the room really nicely that I want to know and thats why your driving us to the doctors appointment." I smiled.

"I thought you were only going for a check up." She screamed enthusiastically.

She couldn't stop smiling while me on the other hand was so nervous.

~*~

"Here we are." She parked in front of the office. "Ready?"

"Guess so." I said nervously.

Once we entered the office the secretary let us right in. I laid down on a cold bed with paper. Once the doctor came in her turned on a machine and took out a tube of clear jelly and rubbed it all around my big belly.

"The heart rate and everything is normal." He smiled.

"Alright what about the gender of the baby?!" Madeline almost shrieked.

"Well this baby is a.." he moved around the wand type control. "Its a perfectly healthy baby girl, congratulations." He announced.

Tears flooded from my eyes of joy and Madi hugged me.. well she hugged us, my baby girl and I.

"We need to pick out names right away!" Madeline said happily making the doctor laugh.

"Alright the next time you'll see me again is when its time to push. Keep eating healthy and everything will be just fine." Wiped my belly and left.

"Guess what this means?!" She smiled with her mouth slightly opened.

"No?" I fringed my eyebrows.

"Shopping! Come on it's a week day in the beginning of July, everyone's probably at the lake. No one will see you." She said.

~*~

"So have you thought of any names yet?" Madeline asked me while we looked through the racks of baby girl clothes.

"Actually yeah, I like the name Hope. She's the hope of new beginnings and happiness." I smiled.

"Awe I love that." She smiled. "Look at this cute princess outfit with a tutu! Its perfect for the first day you take her home."

"I was thinking more of something less dramatic and more comfortable. Maybe even purple to match with her room." I picked up a purple outfit and smiled.

"That is so cute it even says mommy's princess. Why do you want to decorate with purple instead of pink like all baby girls?" She asked.

"Well because she's not just any baby, shes my princess and I like purple better." I smiled.