Chapter 11

Emma's POV

~*~

"You're going to a party? That is hard one to believe." I laugh.

"Come on Em, why don't you want to go? Please, please, please I'm begging! I don't want to go by myself." Madeline pleaded.

"Fine, stop begging I'll go." I sighed.

"Alright hurry up and change It's already 8:10 and the party started at 7, I'll text you the address and don't wear a bathing suit at this time the lake gets really cold and no one actually jumps in it." She said.

"Alright see you there." I hang up the phone and rush to change.

I stare at my closet trying to find something to wear. I pull out all of my party clothes and lay them on my bed. I look at all of my clothes for about a minute and finally decide what to wear. I pick out a long sleeve baby blue color shirt and some dark denim jean shorts finishing it all of with some navy blue flats. I pick out another t-shirt thats purple that has a white eiffel tower drawn, some denim shorts, a bra and some cute under wear, just in case since you never know what could go wrong.

I change into the clothes that I chose and walk over to my mirror that hangs on my wall and fix my hair into a messy bun with my side swept bangs laying on my forehead. I decide not to put any makeup on, just a little bit of lip gloss. My phone starts ringing but I can't find it. I look for it in my bathroom, in my makeup bag, under my bed and still can't find it. I move all the clothes thats on my bed to the floor and finally find my cell phone. Madeline's name flashes on my screen with her picture.

"Hello? Dominos pizza, can I please take your order?" I hold in the laugh.

"Oh, uh sorry wrong number." She sounded confused.

"Wait, don't hang up it's a joke Madi." I start laughing really loud.

"Ha-Ha-Ha very funny. Anyways I was calling to tell you that I'm leaving to the party right now." She said.

"Okay, I was just about to leave also, see you there, bye." I stop laughing and hang up the phone.

I grab my car keys and get in my red Audi. I check my messages to see the address of the party. I back out of my drive way and head to the party. After a couple of minutes I turn the radio on blasting the song 'Dark Horse' by Katy Perry.

"So you wanna play with magic, boy you should know what your falling for'

'Baby do you dare to do this, cuz I'm coming at you like a dark horse'

'Are ready for, ready for, a perfect storm, a perfect storm, cuz what you mind, what you mind theres no going back'

I arrive at the party and kill the engine. I step out of my car and lean against it while I wait for Madeline to arrive.

To: Madi

Time: 8:37pm

Message: Madeline I'm here. I'm waiting for you in the parking area.

From: Madi

Time: 8:38pm

Message: You know you look really creepy leaned up on your car like that? Looks like your going to kill someone. Oh and by the way nice outfit you look hot.

I stare at my phone confused when I here a car honk. I look back to see Madeline parked her purple Mazda 3 next to my car. She killed her engine and got out of her car. She had her hair in a side braid and her side swept bangs out and no makeup either, she was naturally beautiful since she was full puerto rican and had that hispanic flawless skin. She had a orange t-shirt with white stripes, light blue denim short that had little white strings hanging as if they were ripped and purple flip flops.