Chapter 18

Jace's POV

~*~

Damn, I cant believe shes a virgin. She probably the only one at school, well except Gina Cane the schools mayor bookworm. I don't think I can take that innocence from her. I'm not one to settle for only one girl.

"Bro!" I turned my head seeing Jayden and Daniel making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Guess where I was?" Jayden said.

"And why would I know." I responded.

"The Old Mansion Tracks. At first I was there to meet up with Sam but I saw something else." He said.

"Bro, just fucking finish what your going to say." I snapped a little annoyed.

"Here you look at the picture." He said in all seriousness.

He passed me his phone showing a picture of Emma getting in a white car. "Okay Jayden what the point of this?" I rolled my eyes. I mean I can get in a car it doesn't mean anything.

"Keep sliding your finger and look at the other pictures." He frowned a bit.

My heart started to race afraid of what I was going to see because Jayden never gets this serious. I slid my finger across the screen seeing pictures of Ems with a guy that I have no fucking idea who he is. But the last picture really got to me, it was her leaning on a hood of a car with her ex. Why would she be with him? After all the times I'd have to defend her from that asshole. I have to find out what the hell is going on, I don't like my girl with others boys.

"So what are you going to do?" The question made my hands turn to fists and my jaw clench. I didn't even know what to respond to that.

"Bro, she played you." He frowned.

His words were like a dagger in my back. I think Jayden is right this girl played the bad boy.

"And who said two can't play the same game?" I smirked as all the anger was building up to my head.

"Jace don't go there you know that never goes good. If you really do like her then just go to her house and ask for explanations." Daniel said.

"Explanations?" I laughed. "I don't need explanations the pictures were evidence enough." I smirked walking past them like nothing had happened.

Is she really playing my ass? I can't believe she would even try to do that. But maybe Daniel is right and theres an explanation to all of this. What could go wrong? Just her telling me I was a joke to her. Damn. You know what!? Fuck it. I can have whatever girl I want and Emma isn't nothing to me.

~*~

Emma's POV

"Thanks for the ride home.." I said.

"My name is Tyler." He smiled.

"Yeah, well thanks again. Oh, and nice car by the way." I waved while heading towards my front door.

I hear his car speed off and a second later I recognize Jace's car by the sound coming down the street. I turn my head and wait for him to get out as he parked the car. If one thing I hate to be alone at my house. I see a blonde skinny girl with really short bottoms and a crop top getting out from the passenger side and wrapping her arms around Jace as he got out of the car. He looked at me and kept walking inside. I guess he hates being in his house alone also since he has a new whore to keep him company. I entered the house and went up to my room. I could hear Jace turn up the slow music on really loud. Jealousy was getting the best of me so I texted him.

To: Jace

Time: 4:54pm

Message: Finally got a whore to satisfy you? ;)

I held the phone waiting for an eager response. I really like Jace and to see him with that girl all over him made me furious.

From: Jace

Time: 4:58pm

Message: I have a girl for everything babe. Girls are just my toys, I thought you'd learned that by now ;)

His message was like a dagger to my heart. I knew liking or even think about falling for the bad boy was wrong. I guess one time didn't make me learn. I was just one more girl to him.

To: Jace

Time: 5:00pm

Message: No worries neighbor, have fun. I'll leave you to your business BYE

It hadn't passed ten seconds and he responded. Maybe he does care that I'm pissed off.

From: Jace

Time: 5:00pm

Message: Sex aint sex without fun. But you wouldn't know you still haven't passed that phase. Oh, but please do tell was racing with your ex and some other asshole fun?

To: Jace

Time: 5:02pm

Message: Wow Jace you've just earned yourself the asshole award of the year! Congrats! And by the way yes it was the funnest thing around especially since Max hired me to race with the 'asshole', yet again the only asshole I know is YOU. I've had enough of your little wanna be badass. I would appreciate it if you never talk to me again. Thanks.

How could he say all those thing to me? I guess once a player always a player and the thought of that made me so angry at myself. I felt so stupid. My phone buzzed in my pocket again.

From: Jace

Time: 5:04pm

Message: Your ex hired you? Go tell that story for one who believes you sweetheart. ;)

Adrenaline was rushing through my body. I wanted to go over to his house and punch the lights out of him. I started to get a little dizzy. I sat on the side of my bed trying to calm down. Though it was useless because his words echoed in my head making me more angry. I tried standing up but the dizziness became heavier and my legs became like jelly making me fall to the ground and pass out.