Chapter 36

Jace's POV

~*~

"Hope is so beautiful." I said as I walked over to Kevin in the waiting room.

"Alright so I'm going to leave, congrats." He patted my back.

"Leave? You have so much explaining to do!" I said confused.

"I know we look like twins but we are not! My name isnt Kevin its Michael, I can show you my ID." He said.

"I watched you die." I said paused.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not a ghost." He raised his eyebrows sarcastically.

"If your not Kevin then who are your parents? Where did you live in your childhood?" I asked stubbornly.

"I dont know, I woke up in a hospital after a terrible beatdown and couldn't remember anything. Supposedly they found me in a ditch from what the police told me. Then I remembered my name... Micheal." He explained.

"Michael is our fathers name." I sighed.

He phased out for a minute as if seeing something.

"And my mom's name is Heather..." He finger brushed his hair as he sat down. "I'm remembering." He laughed amazed with tears in his eyes.

"I can tell you anything you want, Im so happy your alive." We hugged each other.

My baby girl Hope was born and now my brother? What did I ever do to deserve so much happiness? This is so surreal.

I told Kevin everything, though he didnt remember it all. After a while I begged for forgiveness for what happened to him. We called our parents who thought it was a horrible joke, we agreed that he would go to New York for now until he remembers everything. Then I told them about Hope and decided that they would visit once the business in New York slows down a bit.

~*~

"Alright we need to get this done by today." I told the boys.

"Im so exited to be an uncle!" Daniel laughed and slapped Jayden in the stomach softly. "Can you just hear it? 'Uncle Dani you are my favorite uncle'."

"You wish, I'm going to be her favorite uncle." Jayden teased.

"Alright, Jayden you paint the walls purple lavender and-" Jayden interrupted me.

"Did you just say purple lavender?" They laughed really hard simultaneously.

"Just paint the damn walls." I laughed. "Daniel help me build the crib and I think the canopy comes already set up." I said.

Soon after Hope was born I went to buy all the things missing in her room, as in I had to buy apsolutely everything. I picked out everything like the crib and changing table in white. Also the covers of the crib that were cute light purple with yellow and white butterflies drawn on them. I bought Emma a rocking chair that matched for when she has to lactate Hope. I also got Hope's name in wooden white letters to put on the wall. To be honest the lady at the store helped me with most of the stuff, I've never really been around babies at all.

We built everything and the room was coming along nicely. Everthing was in the middle of the room until the walls dried.

"Alright! Crib, table to change the diapers, matts on the floor, rocking chair, paint is done, it's almost dry and everything else done." I hive fived them. "Good job and thanks for theses days, you guys have been helping me out in this room, now what time is it Jayden?" I asked.

"6:30pm." He responded.

"6:30pm?! But we started at 9am?! Shit visiting hours are until 8. I have to go you guys thanks for everything." I ran to my car.

Once I got to Ems room I saw Hope was there also in an incubater sleeping next to her bed.

"Look Jace, shes 3 days old and absolutely beautiful." Emma said smiling.

I gave Ems a kiss and just stared at Hope. The love I feel for her is different, it isnt like I love Emma. Its something I cant explain, something that comes from me when I look at her. She's my baby girl.

"I never thought I'd love someone like I love my baby girl." I said. "I hope she doesn't have to be in that incubator for long."

"She's going to be fine." Ems held my hand.

"I know, she's strong like her mother." I replied.

"The doctor says that Hope is only going to be held in the incubator for a week because even though shes a month early that she's very independent. She eats very well and can breath fine." Alanys said.

"That is the best news I've heard all day." I kiss her forehead.

"Now, where have you been all day?" She asked.

"I was finishing all of Hope's room with Daniel and Jayden. Everything is white and purple and maybe a little yellow. I promise your going to love it and so is she." I smiled.

"At the beginning of my pregnancy I bought all the bottles, bibs and the basic stuff but we need to buy more diapers, wipes and clothes tomorrow."

"Why tomorrow and you are not leaving this hospital." I fringed my eyebrows.

"Because the doctor signed my release form for tomorrow in the evening." She said happily.

I hugged her. "What?!! We are finally going to be a family in a week." I said enthusiasticly.

"Yes we are bad boy." She kissed me and held my hand.