chapter 5

Emily ran into the classroom and screamed herself! So what seemed like all the teachers on the science floor came into their classroom and saw the horrible sight Emily had seen as she first ran in Miss Edwards class.

She was dead.

The teachers called the ambulance but when they got to her they said she was dead and that their was no chance they could save her.

That night the news came on and the main story was about the death of Emilys teacher. And one again,like a bolt of lighting, it hit her. She and her teacher were very close and Miss Edwards promised that she would meet up with her before the lesson started but of course she never did so....

Lunch, Emily and Skyla sat at a table in the cafe and Skyla started the conversation with "ok what happened with science? "
"I wish I knew! But I do remember that Miss promised me that before the lesson started. she would speak to me about selective breeding as that was the only lesson we would do about it and we where ment to have our test today. So maby she forgot about it and that's why she like..."
"She died."
"Mm" Emily responded. "Just promise me that you won't tell anyone about this weird stuff going on with me OK?"
"Cross my heart and hope to die."
"Thanks Sky. I don't know what I would do without you!"