Chapter 7

Emily and her Mum sat at the hospital  and waited for the nurse to say they could go in to see her Dad. When she finally came out she said "I'm so sorry but...but he's gone." Emily and her mum both burst into tears and the nurse explained what happened to him.

After a hour they found out that he was involved in a car crash but had died before he hit the other cars that was why the his car went out of control and when they brought him to the hospital they said that their was a snall chance of saving him. And once all that was explained Emily and her Mum walked out with only Emily knowing what made him Die in the first place and that was a broken promise.

Back at home Emily and her Mum sat on the sofa in silence looking at the flames in the fireplace."Emily...I'm so sorry about Dad. I went through my childhood without one and it was so difficult, and. And I don't want you going through what I did. But I don't think I can let your Dad go."
"Mum I know you loved him and at some point both of us will have to let go. And when we do, I don't want you to be alone. So if you want to start looking for someone else then you go ahead. But when you do promise me one thing."
"Of course sweetheart anything!"
"That we choose him together."
"Oh baby. Of course we can! If you do something for me... its late so get you bum upstairs now."
"Yes Mum, night, I love you!" And Emily went upstairs into her bedroom got into bed and in an instant she was asleep.