Chapter 8

The next day on the news said about the death of Emilys Dad and as soon as it came on Emilys phone rang. It was Skyla "Hello?"
"Emily..I'm so sorry about your dad you must be so upset and honestly you should be glad it's the weekend because I don't think you would do great in school today!"
"Thanks Sky I need to talk to you can you come round today?"
"Um let me ask.......yep my mum's ok with it I'll be round in a hour."

Emily sat at the arch window with yellow flowers with dark green leaves with perfect patterns on them waiting for Skyla and her mum. As they drove up the road Emily ran downstairs open the mint green door for Skyla to come through and as soon as she did the two girls ran upstairs to Emilys room where they sat on the bed and started the conversation with Skyla saying "You ok?"
"I...I don't really know. But I think it's my fault."
"No that is rubbish! And you know it is!"
"But before he did someone screamed and it was a man! So maby it was Dad who screamed and that's what the nurse ment when she said that he died before the crash!"
"Your right but we need to look into this."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi readers
Hope your enjoying the book I will try to get the next chapter uploaded as soon as it's done!

ambashadow x