chapter 10

As Emily sat in bed thinking of Skylas death and even if it was her. That was the sound of her scream but with so meany people in the world it could be someone else's scream. But what if it was Skyla? What promise did she brake? All of these questions where going through Emilys head like a song on loop. But she knew that it was Skyla and she knew what promise was broken but she didn't want to think it.

The next day once again on the news it said that Skyla Morntes had died last night "My baby girl was so young and I really thought that she,she  would live for a long time and I, I thought that she would, that she would do something great. That she could change the world but,but she never got the chance to. I'm sorry, just,I can't speak any more!" Mrs Morntes said to the news camera. "Oh Emily. I'm, I'm so sorry about Skyla. She was like a sister to you." Emily felt as though she was about to cry and never stop. "I'm, I'm OK... I mean she was my best friend and my only one for that matter. But. But I think that as long as I remember her she will always be with me... like Dad is."

At school Emily did the same thing as normal she went to her locker went to Skylas locker just to see what they had done with it. And she found that it was open with nothing in it "they must have taken it to Mrs Morntes." Emily thought to herself.

In her first lesson Mr Tenner,the English teacher, spoke about Skyla and that we should all remember her as a kind hard working student. He then went over to Emily and quietly said to her "Emily I know how hard losing a friend can be so if you want to step out off class then just get up and get out ok."
"Thank you Mr Tenner." Then class carried on

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is one of the longest chapters in the book and I've probably ever written I will get the next chapter done as soon as I can!

ambashadow x