Chapter Two: George T. Mills

George tried not to storm out of the lecture hall as he simultaneously tried not to slam the door behind him once he met the threshold. Professor Flannigan is a hypocritical dickhead with a mean case of halitosis. Honestly, George doesn't know for sure if the reasons why the Irish man's breath is so haunting was due to such a disease, but damn the man needs a fucking mint.

Yet, this is not the reason why George has decided to fume quietly. He is fuming because of the dickhead - an honorary nickname for the Irish-American man given by George Mills himself - decided to throw in a few more questions then promised on the final exam. This didn't necessarily make the smoke stream from Georges' ears as it was highly expected, it was the fact that professor Flannigan had gone above and beyond to recite grades as students turned in their test.

This seems minor to someone on the outside, but George knew all too well that professor Flannigan was being his usual spiteful self. This too George had already come to terms with. It is the fact that this dickhead, knows that a few of his students are hanging on to their deaths of their grade point average. George, well, he happens to be one of those students.

Although, him being able to somehow coax his past professors into giving him those last two points towards an A, B, or definitely that C has helped him thus far in his college career, he knows that certain professors don't necessarily give a damn about a sophomore student trying to make it to junior year. Dickhead is one of those professors.

George has a weak sixty as a grade average in this Organic Chemistry class. He knows it is entirely his fault as he sucks in the science department, but he has to pass in order to be a scientist. He doesn't know what "kind" of scientist, but apparently all those mother fuckers make good money. George wants to be one of those said mother fuckers.

So when Professor Dickhead let the remaining flock of students know in the lecture hall that George T. Mills - Flynn for close friends - was one of the few hanging onto their grade point average for dear life, George instantly tensed up. Oh, but professor dickhead was not finished. Professor Flannigan glanced at George's paper in disgust, caught George's gaze and with a smile that even the Chester cat showed no competition with, and said the three words that sent George's body ablaze in fury.

"See you, again."

Those words did something to George and he knew they were said to get a rise out of him. He almost kicked himself for letting them do just that. Professor Flannigan made sure to put emphasis on that last word. Again. He knows of George's pitiful history with Organic Chemistry. This is his second time taking the course.

Last semester he dropped the class because his last professor was giving too much homework and in-class assignments at once. It was only the beginning of summer semester. How can he handle such a load without learning anything? He later learned that it was a hybrid class which was meant to be fast paced. Tell the financial aid advisors that.

The personnel in the office refused to refund his money for "dropping the class late" how the hell was he supposed to know that the class was not going to last long or that the drop or add period was over before it began? His online blackboard has that typed in bold letters, but George didn't pay any mind to that.

Nonetheless, George is having a rough sophomore year and professor dickhead is the head of them all. He had made a vendetta against George T. Mills and there was nothing George could do about it. So yes, he bowed away gracefully. Until he walked out of the Science and Math building that is.

"Fuck that dickhead!" He exclaims as he slammed a book into the snow-covered concrete.

He glances at the smothered textbook. The white sheet blanketing it almost covers the subject of the textbook, but obviously not enough to stop the fire blazing in George's eyes. He officially hates Organic Chemistry.