Chapter Seventeen: Return of Pussyfoot

George thrusts his textbook into his backpack and simultaneously tried not to make so much noise as he stood from his desk. The last class of the day has always been a bitch for George. His mood would be set from his first class and it would carry on into the last class.

George had reasons to be in a sour mood, though. He had scored a seventy out of a hundred on his Humanities test from last week and found out that he had scored the same on his Organic Chemistry test just a few hours prior to coming to class today.

This ticked George off because he knew exactly why he was scoring so poorly. The reasons name was Evelyn Williams and that further pissed George off. She hadn't done anything wrong, per say, but since verbally admitting having some feelings for her only to have her combat them, has been badgering his brain nonstop.

George finds it hard to focus on the subject at hand when the girl he is trying to want won't let him want her.

His ego took a hit when the smart mouth girl with the nice ass legs not only partially admitted she felt the same, but made sure to let him know that she did not want to - or something along those lines.

George is confused and he doesn't like being confused. The answer is easy, they should either start dating or at least hang out more to feel each other out. He and Evelyn are in college, not high school. It should not be so difficult.

George exits the class and eventually the building with his mind still wondering and his facial expression still sour. Evelyn is really working his last nerves without even trying.

Stepping out into the brewing winter, George sighs heavily as he scans the Student parking lot for his Ford. He cannot wait to be enveloped by the warmth the truck will give him once he was inside.

When George spots the glorious midnight beauty across the lot, he smiles and rubs his hands before jogging over. He can already feel the pressure of the heater.

It wasn't until George was about to fish for his keys to the truck that he noticed a familiar face exiting his car a few lots down from where he stood. George's jaw ticked at the memory from months ago.

That prick was begging to get his ass kicked months ago and George is still itching to do just that months later.

He watches the guy until their eyes meet. The boy probably felt George's icy gaze and finally decided to turn around. George is glad he did because when he saw those crooked teeth - which he thought was amazing considering how far apart they are from one another - George had a reason to approach the asshole.

George turned on his heels and headed straight for the mother fucker with the crooked ass teeth. The boy, on the other hand, had other plans and turned on his heels to run away. This only fueled George's anger as he broke into a pistol-like sprint.

He hated when punks like this guy ran when they knew they were wrong. It no longer mattered that the boys wrong happened a month and a half ago, it still was a wrong that George felt the need to make right.

George was sprinting pretty fast, but the boy seemed to be quicker. The boy had height and long legs on George that gave him the advantage he needed to speed through the parking lot faster.

George shouted his curses at the boy but was determined to catch him. Therefore, as soon as the boy accidentally runs into an unsuspecting car, George took that as his chance to charge and grab the boy.

Again, George is short compared to the slender guy with long legs and crooked teeth. He did not realize it a month or so ago and is honestly regretting realizing it now. If the boy can fight, then George will be in some trouble. That thought still didn't make George back down, though.