The Beginning

Craig isn't normally one to brag, but he's tipsy right now, so it doesn't count. He was in the process of taking his second shot of straight whiskey because mixes were for girls and pussies when Kenny came by.

Kenny wasn't a friend by any means, and the nicest thing Craig could call him was a mutual fuck buddy who occasionally tries to talk to him for whatever reason. So he wasn't that surprised when Kenny decided to start grinding on him. Unfortunately for Kenny, he wasn't in the mood right now.

"Sorry Kenny, you'll have to find someone else because I'm not drunk enough yet, and to be honest I'm feeling for someone a bit more classy when I am." It was rude, but that's how he and Kenny talked to each other if one of us wasn't in the mood for sex.

"Your lost, not like you could get any better," Kenny said taking a drink from whatever concoction was in his red solo cup.

"I could have anyone I wanted," Craig snapped back, and he wasn't defensive, he was just stating things he believed to be true.

Craig saw Kenny smirk evilly, and he knew nothing good could come from this conversation, but Craig isn't known for making good decisions let alone when he was under the influence. "Do you want to make a bet."

"Sure, what did you have in mind," Craig replied already he was going to regret it in the morning when he was sober.

"I'll bet you twenty bucks you can't make Tweek Tweak fall for you within a month."

Somewhere deep down Craig knew this wasn't a good idea. However, he also knew if he said no Kenny would tell the whole school he chickened out on a bet. So maybe it's a little ridiculous, but Craig will just blame it on the alcohol if anyone asks.

"Make it fifty, and we got a deal."

Kenny nods and sticks his hand out to shake, but it's sticky, and Craig wasn't lying when he said he wanted someone more classy tonight.

Eventually, Kenny leaves when he sees Bebe enter the room, which leaves Craig with his thoughts. Tweek is a spaz, a loser, and probably has ADHD, and the only reason Craig knows who he is is that he works at his favorite coffee shop. Which is annoying because he drops the coffee at least twice before he makes a batch that doesn't drop out of his hands.

Craig has no idea how he'll pull this off, but his thoughts are ruining his good time, so he'll continue his thoughts tomorrow.

So Craig takes another shot then goes looking for someone who isn't a total slut but will still sleep with him and not cry when he leaves before he wakes up.

Craig sees Wendy gliding across the room probably angry because she can't find her boy toy, Stan, Craig smirks perfect.