Day 7, Part 2

Craig was currently in the process of shoving as much pizza as he possibly could in his face when the door burst in. "Craig, let's go, we're kidnapping you." Craig was used to Clyde and Token randomly bursting into his room at all hours of the day so he wasn't that surprised. That didn't stop Tweek, who was a lot less prepared for such an attack, to accidently throw the piece of pizza in his hands on the wall and scream.

Both Clyde and Token stood in the doorway in shock at not only Tweek being in Craig's room but also at the fact that he literally just threw pizza at the wall. At this point Craig wasn't phased by most of Tweek's weird freak out at this point.

Then Token finally spoke up, "I didn't realize Tweek was here." Craig just shrugged, too busy devouring the pizza to give a proper response.

"You've been hanging out with Tweek more than you even hang out with us, and he's not even you're best friend," Clyde sounded exasperated but Craig knew that he was joking.

"S-Sorry, I can l-leave now."

"No, we'll just kidnap both of you," Token said, wanting to keep everyone happy.

Tweek looked hopeful as he glanced from Token, to Clyde, and then finally to Craig which made Craig smile. He hasn't known the blonde for very long but every time he's ever seen him he's always been alone, and although Craig never thought it would be him and his friends Tweek found a home in he was glad it was.

"Well what are we waiting for, let's go already!" Clyde said excited.

Eventually they all ended up packed in Clyde's truck with Token riding shotgun. "Where are we going anyway?" It's not that Craig didn't trust his friends to randomly kidnap him and drive to who knows where, it's just that he wanted to ask for Tweek's sake.

"You'll find out when we get there," Clyde said teasingly.

The rest of the car ride was quite, but in a relaxed way. Craig enjoyed spending time with his friends, even when they were in complete silence because they didn't need to fill it to appreciate each other's company.

Eventually the car parked outside of the town arcade, Craig grinned almost evilly. He always enjoyed beating his friend's at some good old fashioned arcade games. They stepped out of the car and Craig was about to head inside except he noticed that Tweek was still in the car. So Craig decided to do the honorable thing and go see what Tweek's problem was, even if he really didn't want to.

"Are you okay?"

Tweek looked up at him with watery eyes, "I-I don't know."

Craig was tempted to hit his head against the door, "how do you not know." Craig looked back towards where Clyde and Token were waiting for them and he mouthed to them to go inside and they'll catch up.

Craig turned back in time for Tweek's response, "I guess I'm just worried about not being good enough, and you guys realizing that, and I'll be alone again."

Craig didn't know what to say, he wasn't good with his own feelings, let alone other peoples. "Tweek, we're you're friend because we like you for you, it's going to be fine."

"But you don't even know me!" Tweek screamed in exasperation.

Craig breathed in, "you're right, we don't, but we'd like to because we like what we've known so far."

Tweek breathed in and out slowly, "y-you're right."

"Ready to go in now?"

Tweek looked hesitant, "I-I."

Craig could tell that Tweek clearly didn't want to but just didn't want to disappoint Tweek, "it's fine, we can wait out here until they're done."

"N-No, it's fine, you don't h-have to do that."

"Really? Because to be honest I would prefer to just hang out here instead of going inside." It was definitely a lie but Tweek didn't need to know that.

Suddenly everything about Tweek's body language changed and he sunk into himself, "y-you don't have to l-lie to me."

Craig was surprised to say the least that Tweek could tell he was lying but he decided now's not the time, "okay, so maybe I would rather be in the arcade with my friends, but I don't mind staying out here with you, which is saying a lot because I mind most things."

Tweek smiled and bumped their shoulders together, "thanks, I appreciate it." Craig couldn't help but notice that this was the first time he had intentional physical contact with Tweek. He was going to need to do it way more if he actually planned to complete this bet, and he came so far he better win it.