Day 17, Part 2

It was probably the worst day in his life. The actual kiss was amazing. So amazing in fact that Craig wanted to do it again.

It was only afterward when Tweek pushed him away and made Craig feel guilty. Of course, Tweek didn't want to kiss him, he probably just made him uncomfortable.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me."

Tweek didn't say anything initially, making Craig unsure as to what to do. When this continued Craig decided to take the hint and leave. Even as Craig was slowly closing the door, Tweek didn't say anything only making Craig's heart hurt more.

As soon as he closed the door, he ran down the stairs through the house and out the door. During his descent through the house, he noticed Tweek's mom looking at him concerned. He just looked past her pretending like he didn't see.

When he left the house, he immediately called Token. He thought about calling Clyde, but he didn't need logical reasoning, he just needed some comforting.

It rung for only a couple seconds before Token picked up, "what did you do?"

It was in that mom voice that only an actual mom and Token could accurately do. "I kissed Tweek."

Craig could almost hear the facepalm as Token said, "that's what Tweek told me, but I didn't want to believe it."

"Tweek already told you?"

"Yeah, I just got off the phone with him. Honestly, I think both of you think it's worse than it actually is."

"I kissed someone when they didn't want me to, I think that's a pretty big problem!"

"Did he actually say he didn't want you to kiss him?"

"Well, no, but he pushed me away." Craig was actually starting to think that calling Token was a bad idea.

"I really think you need to swallow your pride and march right back into that house and talk to him."

Craig knew that Token was probably right, as his friends usually were, but he didn't feel like admitting it yet. "I got to go, I'll see you later," and before Token could respond, he hung up.

Craig was just mad at the entire situation. He can't believe he not only let another person into his life, but he actually caught feelings for him. Craig wasn't known for being a person that wanted to go on dates and hold hands, but as of recently, that was all he could think about. And what about the bet? That was the whole reason he was in this mess. He can't pretend like it doesn't exist.

Craig didn't know where to go. He couldn't go to either of his friends' house, and he couldn't or at least didn't want to go to his own home. So, he decided to just start wandering aimlessly.

Craig couldn't stop thinking about how stupid he was. He knew that Tweek didn't like him back, he knew that he shouldn't have fallen for him, and yet he did. He was still wandering around the town when he ended up getting a text.

He checked his phone and noticed that Kenny told him there was a party starting at his house. He thought about not going and just wallowing in self-pity but ended deciding that he needed to take his mind off of Tweek.

That was when he turned direction and got ready to do what he did best, drink his problems away.