Day 15, Part 1

Craig woke up and after quickly getting ready he started heading Tweak Bros. Coffee. Mainly because he had no idea when he was supposed to be there, but also partly because he wanted to see Tweek. Initially, he wanted to stay home with his mom, but she convinced him she would be fine, and he was too tired to argue.

Craig finally arrived at the coffee shop, and without thinking, he started getting ready. Within minutes, Tweek came running from the backroom. "Craig! Thank goodness you're finally here."

Craig glanced at the clock on the wall, and to his surprise, it was only eight. "I didn't realize I was late."

"The shop is always busy in the morning, it's when people need there fix!" Tweek said while still shouting.

"I'm guessing that includes you?"

Tweek suddenly became very serious, "this is my seventeenth cup of coffee today," he said while pointing towards the mug in his hands.

Craig raised his eyebrow, "I hope you're exaggerating."

Tweek smiled, "I am, but probably not as much as I should be."

"Yeah, I figured," and with that, they both got to work. Tweek and Craig eventually ended up creating a system where Craig would take the orders, Tweek would make them, and then Craig would serve them. This made both of them more efficient because Tweek didn't have to worry about social interaction, and Craig didn't know what various buttons or drinks were.

The morning came and went relatively smoothly, and finally, it was just the two of them again. Tweek looked at him, "are you okay?"

Craig felt like this was out of nowhere, but he figured Tweek was probably coming from somewhere. "I guess not?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, my dad hit my mom then left, she's trying to get a divorce, but it's not going well." Craig froze with how much ease it took him to say that. Craig usually had a hard time talking about his family life with Clyde and Token even though they've been his best friends for years.

Tweek stayed silent for a moment, he didn't seem to feel uncomfortable, he just seemed to be thinking. "There's not much you can do in a situation like that but hope for the best, I sincerely hope everything works out for you."

 Craig usually preferred problem-solving over a pity party, but talking to Tweek and letting him offer some pure emotional comfort still made Craig feel better.  "Thank you Tweek, I really needed that."

Tweek smiled, "no problem," Tweek looked around hesitantly before continuing, "do you mind listening to my problems?"

Craig almost wanted to laugh out loud at Tweek's worry over his question, but he figured that wasn't what Tweek needed at the moment, "yeah, of course."

Tweek breathed in to help himself relax, "you remember the guy I liked?"

Craig immediately regretted his decision, "yeah, of course, what about him?"

Tweek bit his lip gently before replying, "I think I want to ask him out, and he's kind of like you so I figured you could help."

Craig thought about sabotaging Tweek, but he couldn't do that. Before anything, Tweek was his friend, and he couldn't do that to him. "Well, I prefer bluntness, I would want someone to come up to me and just tell me that they liked me and ask me if they wanted to go out somewhere."

Tweek started getting shaky again, a habit that Tweek didn't do as often no that he was comfortable with Craig, but something that he did from time to time when he was getting more nervous than usual. "W-What if, that's not an option?"

Craig thought about it, and embarrassingly enough, he thought about Tweek asking him out. "Well, if I knew someone was too anxious to be completely upfront, I would want them to drop a lot of subtle hints to the point where it's undeniable and then if I liked them too I would take the initiative and ask them out."

Tweek nodded, "I think I can do it."

Craig knew he should just nod, but he couldn't help but open his mouth, "I'm sure that whoever it is you have a crush on likes you back, anybody would be lucky to have you."

Tweek suddenly looked sad, I'm glad you think that way, but not many people do."

Craig shrugged dismissively, "what makes you say that?"

Tweek began to rub his shoulder, "I think it's about time I tell you my secret."