Day 11, Part 3

A/N: Sorry that it's been a while since I updated. I've been with my family on Thanksgiving weekend and it got pretty crazy. Anyway, here's the chapter and thank you guys for putting up with me.

It all seemed to happen in slow motion, his dad's face turned red as he grabbed Tweek by the arm and started to drag him out of the house. Tweek was screaming and trying to pull away. He was trying to so hard that Craig was worried he would dislocate it. Then Tweek looked at him pleading him to do something. Craig wanted to, but his feet stood planted on the ground as he stood helplessly as Tweek was violently removed the house.

As soon as the door closed, his dad turned on him. "What did I tell you about bringing that kid back to my house."

Craig snapped out of whatever he was in and talked back, "I don't have to listen to you."

His dad punched the counter beside him, "I am your father, and you will listen to me as long as you're in my house."

"You'll never be my dad," and with that Craig stormed out of the house.

It wasn't until the breeze started picking up and the sun started setting that Craig decided he needed a place to stay for the night because there was no way in hell he was going back there tonight. He reached for his phone and called the person who's always there for him in times like this, Clyde. Except, he didn't pick up the phone, nor did he the other ten times Craig tried to call.

After what must have been the thirteenth attempt to call him with no answer he decided to leave a voice mail, "Hey man, I can't go back home tonight. I was hoping you would come get me since I'm too far away from your house, call me when you get this."

Craig sighed as he sat down against the random telephone pole near him and sighed. He had one last shot at getting a roof over his head tonight he thought as he dialed Token's number. Almost immediately Token picked up, "hey Craig, if Clyde told you to call me, please tell him I don't feel comfortable.

Craig paused for a moment, what was going on between his two friends that he had no idea about? "No, he didn't, I was just wondering if I could spend the night."

Craig could hear sniffled on the other side and his worry only increased. "Um, yeah, I think that's okay, just sneak through the window since my parents don't approve of you coming over during a school night."

Craig wanted to say something, maybe ask if Token was okay, but it was hard. He was so used to Token being the mother hen always looking out for everyone, forever being kind, that the thought of him being upset hurt Craig. It hurt Craig's heart so much to hear someone Craig thought of like an older brother pretend to not be upset to the point that Craig wanted to pretend it wasn't happening. To go along with Token and act like he was okay and be selfish just like he was every other day of his life. In the end though, he knew he couldn't do that to Token.

"If I bring ice-cream will you tell me what happened?"

Craig could tell Token was hesitating, Token was so used to helping other that he felt like he shouldn't burden other people with his problems, but Craig was determined, he wouldn't let his friend suffer alone anymore.

"It'll be rocky-road, your favorite," Craig said trying to persuade him.

Eventually Token gave in, "okay."

Craig was planning on making a witty response until he remembered that he was so far away from town, and still had crutched, "actually, how about you come pick me up, and we go to the store together?"

Token laughed, which released some of the tension that Craig didn't even realize he was holding, "sounds great, just tell me how to get there."

After a confusing half hour of trying to explain to Token where he was and then one trip to the store which resulted in buying a whole lot more than rocky-road, which Token ended up paying for anyways. The ended up in Token's room.

"So, are you finally going to tell me what happened?"

Token took his time eating the rest of his bowl of ice-cream before speaking, "there's no point, it' stupid anyways."

"Listen, I'm not good with feelings, but I can tell something's wrong, and I'm your friend the listening and advice thing is supposed to be a two-way street."

Token nodded, "I told Clyde I love him."

Craig stared at him blankly, genuinely confused, "why would you do that?"

"I don't know, he was complaining about being single and I was getting frustrated, and it just slipped out."

"Wait, you like Clyde?"

Token nodded embarrassed.

"I didn't even realize."

"That was the point," Token said exasperated, "no one was ever supposed to know."

Craig wanted to say something comforting, but he couldn't think of anything to say, Clyde was the straightest person he knew.

They stayed in silence for the rest of the night, which was appreciated by both of them. Eventually, when all the candy was eaten, and the soda was drunk, they fell asleep.