Chapter 2 - The Greek God

Peter's POV

After I had that little chat with mother and father, I decided to stop at my favourite café and get some of their famous latte.  So I went to the garage and I chose to drive my black Mercedes SLS AMG and drove to Toffee Coffee to get that latte. When I arrived there, I noticed a Porsche Spyder parked outside and a black Audi SUV parked behind it.

I wonder who drives a Porsche to this place? But I can't say anything because I'm in a Merc...

I parked near the Porsche and went inside, when I got in, there was a line of people there; which I didn't expect since hardly anyone comes to the cafè anytime past nine. But it wasn't coffee they were there for. They were gathering around someone, but who was it? I got to the front and felt my breath get knocked away, standing in front of me was  the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She had stunning, waist length, raven black hair and gorgeous pastel blue eyes, she was probably 5'11 in height and had bodyguards standing on either side of her.

Dae's POV

After that talk with my parents, I went to the studio for one of my photoshoots as I am a part time model for big name brands, the shoot lasted two and a half hours. After the shoot, I went to one of the coffee shops called Toffee Coffee because I wanted a cappuccino. When I got there, my bodyguard, Ralph helped me out of my Porsche Spyder and Colton came out of the other car to escort me inside the cafe. When I got inside the cafe, I was surrounded by paparazzi wanting to get a picture of me because I am 'The Dae Carter', Ralph and Colton were struggling to hold them back. After I ordered my caramel cappuccino, I was waiting on the side for my coffee with the paparazzi around me and Ralph and Colton on either side, when a man came to the front out of nowhere. He looked like a greek god for heavens sake. He had sandy brown hair with beautiful chocolate brown eyes and was probably 6'2 in height. He stared at me for a while and then turned away and got lost in the crowd. I still couldn't forget the way his beautiful eyes stared at me as if he was looking into my soul, when my cappuccino came and Ralph and Colton escorted me outside and to my Porsche.

Who was he?

Peter's POV

After I realized I was staring at her I quickly turned around and walked away. After I ordered my lattè I went back home and started planning pranks with the twins and by the time we finished all of them we had to get ready to go to some New Years party that one of father's business partners were hosting. As I was getting ready, the one question that had been bugging me the whole day resurfaced.

Who was she?

It rolled around in my mind for a few minutes until I was brought back to reality by Blaise banging on my bedroom door and telling me to hurry up otherwise we'll be late. I finally had a chance to look at myself in the mirror and I must say, I looked handsome in my Armani suit, Gucci shoes and my Rolex.
I spritzed on some cologne and made my way down the stairs of my parents house.

If you're wandering why I'm in my parents house, I came to stay here and spend time with my parents and the twins before I go back to work.

I'm currently in my Lamborghini Aventador because I decided that one of the twins can come with me and one could go with our parents. Blaise is the one who came with me and he is surprisingly good company in the car. He is right now telling me something about one of the teachers in his high school. Blaise and Blair goes to a private school because my father wants them to have a good education and they are both A students but Blaise is very childish and loves to prank people, he will grow out of it though. His sister, however, is mature enough for her age but still loves to prank people with her brother, she's still sort of a girly girl though...

"- and that's how the girl that I was telling you about, Elena, got her first detention, I mean it's not a big deal, but the way she got detention was funny... you haven't listened to a thing I've said. Have you?" Said Blaise.

"What Blaise?" I said back. Oops.

"Who have you been daydreaming about now?" He grumbled. "Was it a girl or was it about umm.. us?"

"Very funny bud, I was thinking about you and Blair." I answered.

"Oh, what now? Did mum show you our reports or something?" He asked.

"She did and you both did very well, I'm not surprised though, you are an Argent and the Argents have the looks and the smarts. Although you look a bit like mum, you have her eyes and nose and stuff but you have dad's jawl-" I started but he interrupted.

"-yeah yeah, I get it I look like both of them while you look like dad and Blair looks like mum. You are jus-" he carried on.

But I pulled his card. "- oh look, we're here..."

In front of me was a beautiful white mansion that looked a bit bigger than ours, the gates were golden and had a very intricate design on it and the letter 'C' on it. There were guards on either side of the gate and I could see more guards inside, and lots of them at that.

Wow. This guy has very tight security.

There was a guard next to my car as I was right in front of the gates.

"Excuse me sir, what is your name so I can check if you are on the guest list and so I can tick of your name?" He asked.

"Peter and Blaise Argent" I replied.

"Come right through sir, you are on the list" he said.

As soon as I had parked the car, Blaise and I stepped out of it like bosses. Luckily the host of this party held his party here as it is a private estate so no paparazzi can enter.

This guy's mansion and estate is way bigger than ours...

There were beautiful gardens all over and a big fountain in the middle of it. It was simply beautiful, but of course, I would never admit that.
————————————————————

a/n: hope you enjoyed this chapter! don't forget to comment, vote and share !