Chapter 14 - drunk.

Dae's POV

"I mean who in their right minds would fall for an asshole." I slurred as I took another swig of alcohol from my bottle.

"YOU LOVE HIM?" Stacey shouted as she tripped over something.

"No, but I feel something for him?."

"But you hardly know him." she whispered.

"True."

Yeah we were drunk. After watching at least three horrible rom coms and eating two whole tubs of ice cream, we'd finally settled for a bottle of Moët each and a comfy spot on the floor.

"OH MY GOD YOU LIKE LIKE HIM?!" She screamed again and looked at me fascinated.

"Stop screaming, and maybe I do like like him."

"Hey, do you want to go out?" She said and stumbled over to her closet.

"No, I just want to drink."

"OKAY, JEEZ." She shouted and then screamed.

"WHAT, WHAT IS IT?" I screamed at her and ran to where she was, or tried to. I ended up landing flat on my butt.

"There's and ANT." She said and pointed at the tiny little creature in horror.

"AHHH." I screamed as well and we both scrambled away from that area. We got under the blankets and hid from the ant.

"Pssst, Dae. If the ant tries to eat us, I bet you it will eat you first." She said and poked me.

"No it will eat you first coz you're such a bitch." I replied.

"Imagine being an ants bitch." She wondered out loud and then started laughing.

I was about to laugh as well when there was a knock on the door.

"AHHH!" We both screamed and sunk further into the bed.

"We're going to die tonight!" She said and started crying. "I don't want to die, I'm too young."

"We're not going to die." I said and stumbled my way to the door.

I opened it and stuck my head out and there stood that guy that I had met earlier. He was still hot

"Well hello hot stuff, what brings you here." I said and winked, for some reason I forgot how to wink so I just scrunched my two eyes together.

He laughed, his laugh was really cute!

"There have been complaints about the noise up here so I just thought I'd check it out. I wasn't expecting this though." He said and gestured to my drunk self with only my head peeping out the door.

"Well then, what were you expecting?" I asked him and smirked at him. Well I think I did.

"I don't know." He said and looked at me.

"Soooo, you wanna come inside?"

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Wrong answer. How are you so sexy again?" I said and took his hand in mine.

He laughed while I pulled him inside. He looked at me and then instantly looked away while a light blush crept up his face.

"What?" I asked him.

"You, uh, have no pants on." He said, still looking away.

"Technically, I do. They're called boy shorts thank you very much." I said and looked around for Stacey, where was she?