Chapter Three

Ashley

I sprinted down the vacant dark street kicking my heels off strategically. Only thing on my mind? Run as far away from these psychos as possible. That didn't go as planned, just before I made it halfway down the street I was lifted off my feet and thrown over a shoulder. I let out a yelp when Nick clamped his hand on my thigh.

"Are you done now? I told you there's no way you're going to escape." He actually sounded amused.

"You can't blame me for trying." We got back to the car and we were on the road again. I actually wasn't at all that angry that Nick had caught me. For some reason I was curious, what would happen if he caught me.

"You know? You're a pretty fast runner." James mused.

"Yea, well not fast enough." Rick nudged my arm in a playful manner and I broke out into a smile.

"You guys aren't like the typical kidnappers. You guys are kinda normal." They shrugged and I slumped in my seat, the guys were talking about something I didn't care about and when I felt my eye lids get heavy I started to fall asleep.

I heard a car door slam and my eyes shot open. I was still in the SUV and I was leaning on Nicks chest. I quickly got up and blushed when he smiled at my reaction.

"Good morning." His voice was cheery and sarcastic, I wanted to gauge his eyes out.

Nick got out of the car leaving the door open for me, after I slid out and faced their house, my jaw fell to the ground.

"Don't want to catch a fly, now do we?" He closed my mouth with his index finger and I felt the blood rush to my cheeks.

"You live here? In this mansion? Dude this place is like bigger than any mall I've been to." All three guys chuckled at my reaction.

I couldn't stand still, I was itching to get inside that mansion and run around the place with my arms flailing while music was blasting on the stereo.

"Alright, let's get inside, your supplies are in there." How the hell did these guys get my supplies so fast, and at this time of night? Whatever. I don't care I just want to get inside.

Nick opened the door and I pushed passed him.

"I don't care what you say, Im choosing my room whether you like it or not." I yelled and climbed up the winding velvet stair case.

I opened the first door on the left of the brightly lit hallway and examined the room I was in.

It was a beautiful room, coral walls, light beige drapes, a huge bed in the middle, with beige covers. There was a gold vanity mirror leaning on a wall, and a beautiful French couch at the foot of the bed. I like this room, it's just not my style.

After barging into five other rooms that seemed identical, I had made it to the end of the hall to the last room. I opened the mahogany door and couldn't help the smile that took over my lips. This is my room!

The room was cobalt, the perfect shade. It had a king sized bed in the middle with a marble bed frame and silk black sheets that were screaming my name! There was a huge marble vanity across the bed that had a royal chair pushed into it. There were two doors both wood, and the first one I opened led to the bathroom.

My jaw dropped at the sight of this bathroom, there was a tub that could easily fit three people, a walk in shower that could fit five, and a double sink with a two gigantic Victorian style mirrors. The theme of the bathroom was black and cobalt, my favorite colors. This room was built for me.

I jumped on the bed and couldn't help but lie down. I sighed in content and rolled myself in the covers that smelled amazing. It had a woodsy smell, some cologne and the faint smell of mint.