(2) Can we start over? Adashino Benio/2

Alright! Before we start, I'd like to make somethings clear.
1. This is an x reader thing, but character x character can be requested!
2.This is a onesie:

Keep in mind, all of reader chan's charms and spells belongs to author chan!Also it's a bit short so, sorry about that!I found the picture funny and had no internet when writing this so I just took something out of my photo gallery

Also it's a bit short so, sorry about that!
I found the picture funny and had no internet when writing this so I just took something out of my photo gallery.
Yeah that's it. Continue!
___________________________
Reader Chan's POV:

Three words nii san taught me:

Target

Attack

Destroy

She is the reason I can't sleep. I haven't been able to rest for so long.

I can't even remember the last time I haven't had a nightmare.

I narrowed my eyes at the long haired green eye lady. She looked very evil.

I drew out one of the charms nii san gave me.

"Kurai hakai!" I cry, throwing out the charm, drawing my legs in. "Magano no ashi!"

Author chan's POV:

(Name)'s (skin color) legs transformed into black and (fav color) ones and she began her attack.

Not before shooting Benio a glare, causing guilt to rise in her stomach.

'Yuuto must have changed her memories into nightmares with a Kawatta Akumu charm!'

"Haaaaa!" (Name) yells, rapidly attacking Benio, so fast, she was a (fav color) blur. Benio couldn't even catch her breath and was thrown into a hill of crumbling boulders.

"Benio!" Rokuro cried out. (Name) didn't stop there. She ripped out a dark (color) sword.

She didn't even think of the person she was trying to hunt down. What she could become what the world knows her as, nothing. Not even the reason why she was trying to in the first place. The only thing on her mind was,

Destroy.

She thrashed Benio causing the wounds, from when she threw Benio into the boulders, to grow larger, yet no wound could describe how much guilt was consuming Benio's heart. The memories of how she mistreated her, how her parents neglected (Name), and she didn't even give her a single glance.

"This ends now!" (Name) screams, raising her sword above her head, ready to strike. Before she did, Rokuro knocked her to the ground with his arm and she blacked out.

An enraged Yuuto charged toward Rokuro, and they went on a head in head duel. Benio took her sister in her arms. "(Name)," she whispered her sister's name as she held her limp body.

Rokuro threw Yuuto off into a dark hole. (Yes I'm taking that part from the anime, I know, I know.)

"Benio!" Rokuro yells. "Let's get out of here!"

Rokuro normally would never back down from a fight, especially with Yuuto, yet seeing Benio in such a vulnerable state, he figured that before starting a fight again, he might help fix the broken glass between sisters.
                         ________

Benio glanced at her sister, who was laying unconscious on the velvet couch they had recently purchased from Arima's credit card.

"Are you ok?"

Benio's gaze went to Rokuro, who had a bowl of ohagi in one hand, and a glass of water in the other. "I'm fine," she replies hesitantly, her gaze returning back to her sister.

Rokuro didn't seem the least convinced. Still, he placed the bowl on a nearby table.

"Come down stairs, the perverted underwear guy is waiting to talk about something." He sighed as he was given no reply.

"Come once your feeling better." He walks out of the room. "Also when you decide to leave her side," he adds softly shutting the door.

"......"

Benio absentmindedly stared at her sister. It's been more than two days and she still hasn't left her side.

"I don't deserve your forgiveness," Benio whispers, gently pushing aside a stray piece of (Name)'s (hair color) locks. "Yet, I will apologize. I'm sorry (Name)," Benio starts to sob, tears streaming down her pale cheeks, pale from lack of nutrients; food.

Rokuro knocked her out quite well. It was hard to tell when her eyes would flutter open. And when she would, probabilities are that she would attempt to once again attack Benio, sword or fists.

"I'm so sorry (Name),"
___________________________
Meaning time!

Kurai hakai!Magano no ashi: Dark destruction, legs of the magano

Kawatta Akumu: Turned nightmare

Next up: TENMA UNOMIYA X READER