(10) Deep Dark Secrets- Tenma x reader (Part 1)

"(Name) chan, don't stay out too late!"

She smiles as she turns back and gives a small wave. "I won't!" She reassures before resuming her nearby trip out of the magano.

Why out of the magano, you may ask? Well (Name) chan is half basara and was raised by her father and his twin, as her mother had neglected her at birth.

(Name) felt her heart beat faster as she recalled her childhood.

'No,' She shook her head. 'I promised myself I wouldn't think about them'.

Sighing, she pulled out a dark ashy charm, torn slightly at the edges. Murmuring a few words, she threw the charm out in front of her and walked through.

Through the portal, her appearance began to bagan to change.

Her once dark earth like colored skin, had been transformed into a beautiful shade of (skin color) {I'm sorry if your skin is dark like the Basaras!}. Her
heterochromatic eyes, were replaced with glowing (eye color) orbs. {Again I your eye color is gold I'm sorry!} and her snow white hair reappeared as a charming shade of (Hair color). {I'm- oh forget it}. A side bang was present as it graciously covered a side of her face, so even though she might change by accident, her bang would hide her identity as a Basara.

(Name) smiled lightly to herself as she took hold of the accustomed sight of towering Skyscrapers, lively streets and the gleaming city lights that shone nearly as bright as the stars. Narukami, was a small and simple town, yet seemed like a mere fraction of Tokyo.

As she walked out of the damp alleyway, she smiled at the sight of children, playing around, freely, with not a single care in the world.

'Something we never had,' (Name) hid back the bitter smile forming on her face.

Her childhood was rough. Her mother, fell head over heals with a Basara, a monster, as society concludes it. Yet she was held by the everlasting chains of marriage she could not break, nor could she escape from.

A single act brought out her husband's anger, as he found that his wife and the dreadful creature, he despised from day one, shared a moment which resulted in his already pregnant wife's agony. She was pregnant before she made a move, yet now, she not only had one, but three children.

The unusual moment of affection between the two different kinds, fused into the start of a new life.

Her pregnancy, when she expected twins, were turned into triplets.

After her birth, the nurses screamed as doctors loudly questioned about her eyes. One was (eye color) like her mother's, and the other was a deep beautiful hue of gold, like her fathers.

The father of her other siblings, demanded to abandon the child, as claimed her to be a monster; a sin.

'If she is raised among our children, it would be the death of us all!'

Her loving mother refused and begged her husband to let the child grow up within them, at least until she was old enough to fend for herself. After a few minutes of begs and pleads, her husband reluctantly agreed.

A few years had gone by, and young (Name) had already become stronger than most children her age, as well as her other siblings. Although she was considered an outcast among her neighbors and step father, her brother and sister had loved her as dearly as her mother did. They made her feel loved and cared, the things her step father could never express for her. Yet no matter how much sun there is, there will always be a little rain. In this case, there was a downpour.

Her mother had gotten into a car accident, killing her and the driver of the other car. With that, (Name)'s world was sent crashing down with those words uttered from one of her mother's closest friends.