MINI-(1) Going to the mall

This is a Sousei no Onmyouji x reader so yeah....

Btw, the thing in the picture is a main character in the story, so expect great things! (It's actually my mom's cookies, but for know, we gonna pretend they Tenma's yeah?)

Warning!
Really long 'Mini' ahead!

___________________________
"Why did you have to drag me out of bed?" (Name) whines as Mayura and Benio, literally, drag her by her arms.

"Your wardrobe is horrible!"

"Says you! Benio why are you doing this?"

"Bribery,"

"I can offer more! How much?"

"¥200, 000, 000"

"Never mind...."

(Name) then escapes from the girls' grasp, as she got them distracted. She was about to run but......

"Byakurin Touki! Kyuu Kyuu Nyo Ritsu Ryou!"

"Byaku Ren Kohou!"

(Name) sweat drops. "Okay! I'll go into the store!"

Satisfied, the girls put away their charms. They first enter a shop, by the name, Orange, and start searching for good clothes to fill (Name)'s now empty wardrobe. (Cause Mayura is mean) (Also, Shiko chan takes no responsibilities regarding copyrights)

"This looks good!" (Name) exclaims happily, pulling out a (fav color) hoodie with (Name)'s favorite anime character on it.

"(Name) chan!" Mayura sighs.

"The whole reason we are here is because we need a new wardrobe for you. These are things that boys would wear."  (My mom every time we go shopping -___-)

Sighing, she grabs some denim shorts with flowers outlining the hem and a blank (fav color) tank top. "Happy?"

"That's more like it!"

She also decides to change Benio chan's wardrobe as well.

Blushing, Benio walks out of her changing stall, wearing a sleeveless, cream colored top with an emerald mini skirt and fishnet leggings (Don't ask...). We also must not forget the fact that Mayura made them both wear heels.

"I can't do this!" (Name) cries out, balancing herself to prevent falling into Benio. "How does one walk in these?" She points to her baby blue pumps. Benio, too, struggles to maintain herself from bumping into random customers. Mayura sighs, and nervously glances around at the unhappy customers around her. "Next shop!"

She grabs them both and dashes off to the counter before paying for the clothes. "Let's move!"

The girls were then brought into another store, containing designer bags and more shoes. (Name) glances at the shop's name. "Louise Vermillion? This place is bloody expensive!"

Mayura giggles. "I know, but Arima san gave us some money to buy stuff from here! At least, one for each....."

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT YO YOU BY ANOTHER ADVERTISEMENT~

Here, Rokuro is seen in a neat and tidy kitchen, and is seen to be hungry, as this is depicted by his stomach rumbling.

All of a sudden, the camera zooms to the other side if the table, where food of several types stood. New York Cheesecakes, cheesy pizza, delectable chocolate of all kinds, who wouldn't be able to resist?

Clearly Rokuro couldn't.

He then magically teleports in front of the food, stars in his eyes and mouth watering.