(14) Tenma X Reader

Heyyoooo!

Gomennnnn

I am very late...

But

Shiko chan is happy again!!!
: D

Boyfriend chan stalked my account though....

Anyways, hope you guys like this chapter!

Have a great night/day guys!

________________________

A shooting star had made its way through the pitch black sky, its tail soaring behind it as it flew.

(Name) sighed in pleasure, satisfied with the scene. Laying in a small bath of warmth, hearing the light swishing of water as it makes its way over the rocks into its final destination put the female at peace, for once. What a rough week it had been.....

Hours wore on, day after day, impurities growing more bothersome day by day. The other exorcists seemed less willing to go against such 'dangerous ' creatures. And who had to deal with the hardest, most aggravating ones?

Why Unomiya Tenma of course!

Who better than the most powerful exorcist?

And (Name) had to, obviously, clean up after him.

Though he was powerful, he was still human, and his body was often drained.

So (Name) was appointed to be his medic. Due to the (Last Name)'s long history of exorcists, (Name)'s family was highly respected. After learning about their history and their special quick healing abilities, Tenma had requested for a high level medic. The head of the (Last Name) clan, (Name)'s older sister, Miyo, had decided that Tenma shall have (Name).

(Name) wasn't very happy though...

She had grown up on Tsukimikado island, and as she was just good at exorcist medication and not exorcism itself, she wasn't able to go anywhere else. So getting out of the pretty prison was a plus factor, in addition to the amazing treatment she gained from his home in Kyoto. Although, she wouldn't address it as a house...

Flashback time!!

Checking her watch for the millionth time, the impatient female stood outside the airport, waiting for the magenta head's presence. 'He's late,'

A sigh escapes her chapped lips, before she wraps a scarf around her freezing neck.

Her hair sways in the gentle cold breaths of the wind, foot clicking against the ground. (Name)'s mind wondered off, alongside the music she had playing into her headphones, skipping side by side into a field of daydreams.

A tap on her shoulder had dragged them back to reality, (Name) glancing at the man who had interrupted her peaceful moment.

Before her stood a maroon haired male, with a smirk plastered onto his face.

His most striking feature, two eyes with two different colors. One blue, one green. Though an odd combination of features, he looked strangely attractive...

What.

No.

(Name).

No fantasizing about the boss.

Unprofessional.

Dishonor on you.

(Name) bowed politely. "Greetings sir, I am your new medical attendant sent from- "