(6) What's mine is mine- Rokuro x Benio

I came up with this quickly.
Also I felt like writing gore.

(Based on a part of a story I was writing!)

Kinda short!

__________________________

Unknown dude's POV:

What is he doing?

Touching my Benio.

His death is sealed.

Just like the others.

________TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE FABULOUS ARIMA_____________________

Author's POV:

"What happened?" Kenji (one of Rokuro's classmates) mumbled, meeting with a blinding light.

He found himself sitting on a wooden chair, bounded together in chains.

He heard a sinister laugh, that sent up shivers up his spine.

"What do you think happened?" A dark, yet familiar voice called out. A figure stepped out into the light.

Kenji's eyes widened in shock. "Rokuro!"

The male chuckled lowly, as he picked something up from the table beside him. "Hey Kenji."

Kenji looked panicked. "Rokuro, what are you doing?!?"

Rokuro smiles, an unknown sensation begging to be freed.

"You know why your here," Rokuro lets out a hysterical laughter as he pulls out a teddy bear with Benio's name engraved on the heart it was holding. (Maybe it wasn't a good idea to listen to Melanie Martinez's Teddy bear while writing this........or watching the music video.....) "THIS!" Rokuro screams causing the poor male to jump in fear.

"Rokuro," Renji stutters, fearful what he would do to him. "Please, I didn't know that you liked her, I won't talk to her ever, or even go near her! Just, please, let me go,"

Rokuro smiles, insanity visible through that one smile.

"It's too late for that now,"

He placed the knife, he picked up from the table, in front of his face.

"Punishment!"

Kenji screamed as Rokuro harshly split open the bear, revealing its nylon organs.

"Now that's ones done," he turned to Kenji. " YOUR TURN!"

Kenji let out an ear splitting scream as Rokuro sliced open his skin from his chest to his abdomen. Since the knife was blunt, it wasn't easy to cut through.

In between every time Rokuro was struggling to cut a tough part of skin, Kenji struggled to hold on to the remains of his life as well as his screams.

"GoOdNIgHt!"

Rokuro took one final blow to the poor male's head, thus ending Masayoshi Kenji's life. Rokuro scooped out all of the descended male's organs and bones and replaced them with the bear's nylon.

After he was done, he placed one final organ in place; the heart, before sealing him up with stitches.

Rokuro picked him up with ease and walked into another room, filled with other descended males, victims of unbearable torture from a live sick lunatic. He placed the male in a glass case and sealed him in.

Rokuro's insane smirk returns onto his face, his eyes full of lust;

Blood lust.

"Benio's all mine,❤️ "