(9) Love doesn't die/Shimon x reader

I'M SO SORRY GUYS I'M SUCH A FAILURE AS AN AUTHOR T-T.

I'LL MALE IT UP TO YOU GUYS BY UPDATING IN LESS THAN A WEEK. (If anyone has any requests, or those that I haven't granted yet...please remind me)

Starring:
• (Last name) (First name) as herself.
• Ikaruga Shino as himself
•Ikaruga Shimon as himself
•Otomi Mayura as (Name)'s bff.
•Mitosaka Kankuro as the doctor
• Otomi Yukari as the nurse

This based on the comic strip titled 'Thirty and a half minutes". (Even though the story doesn't relate to it in anyway...)

Disclaimer!:
I don't own the comic or Sousei no Onmyouji, they belong to their rightful owners. And you belong to yourself 😊.

Warning! ⚠️
~It has the feels.....
So be prepared :'(

______

"What do you mean she won't make it?!?"

"I'm terribly sorry sir, but there nothing we can-"

"DO SOMETHING!"

"Sir! Calm down!"

------Flashback!!!---------

The twenty one year old male groaned as he wrapped his arms around his wife's waist. "Welcome home baby," She says, placing a small kiss on his jawline.

"I'm tired sweetheart," he mumbled, and buried his face in the female's shoulder. A red stain made it's way onto the female's cheeks. "S-shim-mon," she stuttered. She felt him smirk and snake his hand onto her stomach causing her blush to grow deeper.

"Your still shy about this?"

He lifted her chin to face him, causing the red on (Name)'s cheeks to spread. "Hey," he whispers softly. "You're gonna be a great Mother."

(Name)'s lips tugged into a smile. "You're gonna be an amazing father,"

_____________

(Name) was sitting on the couch, a book in hand, while her husband was downstairs in their own personal training room.

The female sighed in content as she snapped her book shut, before she glanced at the pile of unfinished books in front of her. 'Still a thousand more to go,'

As she stood up, she felt something go down her legs. Mayura, who just happened to walk in, let out a scream. "(NAME) YOUR WATER JUST BROKE!"

"DON'T STATE THE OBVIOUS MAYURA!!"

"COME ON (NAME) WE HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!!"

"YOU IGNORED ME ABOUT THE 'DON'T STATE THE OBVIOUS' PART!"

___________

After their small argument, struggling, Mayura managed to get (Name) to the nearest hospital and dials Shimon's cellphone.

A few seconds of talking and ten minutes, Shimon stood in the waiting room, worry and anxiety flowing through him. When the doctor exited the room, Shimon jumped up to greet him, to find out his wife's condition, which left him holding back tears.

_______

Shimon nervously pushes open the door to see his beautiful wife, ready to bring forth their child out of her in a few moments.

(Name)'s weak smile falls after seeing her lover's expression. "Is everything alright?"

Shimon falls to his knees near her bedside. He takes hold of his spouse's hand and grasps it like there's no tomorrow. "Shimon," She starts, fearful of what news she would face.

"Will the baby be alright?"

Shimon looks up to meet her  (eye color) eyes, their sparkle slowly fading away. "Y-y-yes" He managed to speak, while hosting a war between his pride and his tears. "The baby will be fine, but-" His tears won. They rejoiced their victory by running down his (Gorgeous 😏) face. Realization hit (Name) like a truck.

"I won't..." She finishes.

Shimon runs one of his hands through his maroon locks, struggling to push back sobs. (Name) lifts his chin up so his eyes would meet with hers. "I felt it," She whispers. "I knew something was wrong,"

"I'm going to die,"

Shimon feels his world crashing down. "Don't say that!" He screams. "I'll do something, I'll find some way to-"

"Shimon," (Name)'s weak smile made its way into her face once more. "Please," she brought her hand to his flushing cheeks, stained with traces of salty tears. "Take care of our child," Shimon pressed his hand against hers. "I promise you," he chokes out, more tears falling onto his face.

All of a sudden, (Name) let out a shriek, alerting the doctors and Shimon, that it's time for the baby to come out, the light to finally meet a waiting soul, and for hers to be taken away, as well as the last time she would see light again.

__________

Shimon sobs onto (Name), her lifeless body still beautiful as it was when it once hosted a soul. Mayura stands beside him letting out tears of her own. Her most dearest friend was gone, forever.

Their mourning is interrupted, by the nurse who had washed the baby and clothed him in fine silk.

Shimon glances upon the child who is  from his own blood. He looked like a younger clone of the male himself. He gently lifted the child from the nurse's arms into his own, cradling the small being. Mayura's lips tugs into a minuscule smile, before she follows the nurse out, to give the family some time.

The male glances upon the corpse of his beloved spouse, before pressing his lips against her forehead, like she did in her final moments with their child. A small whimper is heard and Shimon turns to see his child opening his eyes, meeting with light for the first time. Shimon feels a tear fall from his cheeks.

"Ikaruga Shino," he says, repeating his lover's last words. " I love you, my son,"

His eyes were of those of his mothers'.

___________________

I cry T-T

So requests?