(1) Hate is the door to love: Enmado Rokuro/3

Author's POV

"REKKU MADDAN!" Rokuro yell, grabbing a couple of nearby rocks. "KYUU KYUU NYO RITSU RYO!"

The rocks transformed and threw themselves at (Name) causing her to go into immediate defense.

A certain memory came back into (Name)'s mind.

FLASHBACK TIMMEEEE!!

"Rose!"

"Forget about me," the blond says, pulling out a charm. "Go!"

"No!" (Name) yells. "Your all I have left!"

"(Name)," She whispers. "We are like music.We'll always be together," She smiles, softly before turning to the Basara that ruined their peace.

"Hurry it up! I'm starving to get my hand on that kid!"

"Silence you foul creature! I will not allow it!"

She ran toward the vile creature.

'Make me proud (Name),'

"Stellar cruelty, glorious death, kyuu kyuu nyo ritsu ryou!"

"Nooooo!" (Name) cried out.

An explosion throws her onto the ground and she struggled to stay conscious.

'Rose,'

Flashback over

The male was about to throw her a punch before she snapped into reality.

She disappeared in a flash of light.

Rokuro stepped back in shock. "Whaa?"

(Name) then appeared in various places and began to attack, disappearing and appearing in random places.

Various blows later, Rokuro is on his knees, wheezing for air.

Ryougo notices that he wasn't wheezing.

'He's laughing?'

A flashback comes back to him of when Rokuro was a child, standing with pride of being an exorcist, laughing.

"GO ROKURO!" He yells, making the others back away in shock.

"Ryougo san?!?"

Rokuro smiles glancing up at (Name).

"Come at me, (Last name)!"

(Name) tutted in annoyance before going at him.

Before the two could attack, in a blink of an eye, their enchanted gear disappears.

"Nani?!?"

Opening her eyes, (Name) finds herself on top of Rokuro.

Blushing, they both scramble away from each other.

"So," Arima's voice sounds out through the hall.

"You've all now seen their true powers!"

"Don't you believe they're worthy of the title 'Sousei no Onmiyouji?!?"

They could hear everyone gasp, especially Zenkichi, who fainted due to a nosebleed.

"What is that?" Rokuro asks.

"Sousei no Onmyouji, is a title that is passed down along with the Miko,"  Arima explains patiently. "When the flames of keiwaku conceal all reality, that which will fly through the everlasting night sky, will be the Sousei. The Sousei will together appear and exorcist this-so it goes. Even the revelation I received, stated you two are the Sousei no Onmyouji...."

"I don't get this!" Rokuro exclaims confused. "Didn't you have us fight to decide who the Miko would be?"

"Like i said, I wanted to see your true powers," Arima continues. "Besides there's a large group that wouldn't have accepted this decision, besides,"

Arima's eyes held a slight trace of mischief. "After figuring out who the Sousei are, the Miko will be naturally decided,"

Rokuro still had a blank face.

"Not very sharp are you?"

Arima sighs. "The strongest exorcist, the Miko, is the child of the Sousei. The title of Sousei no Onmyouji is given to a married couple. The strongest exorcist couple will give birth to the strongest exorcist child. To put it simply,

I would like you two to marry and create a child together!"

A lot happened in a few minutes after Arima said that.

Zenkichi fainted due to a nosebleed.

Shinnosuki and Ryougo had to hold back  Shiori, (Name)'s best friend, from killing Arima and Rokuro.

Atsushi also fainted.

Some where outraged that they weren't selected for the title of Sousei no Onmyouji.

And Author Chan sat there with all of Rokuro's life sized 'human teddy bears' deciding what to write in the next chapter.

___________________________

Yeah that happened. Also before I start with the Shimon chapter, (which I need plot ideas with!) I decided to make a special one based on a very special character.

Guesses anyone? 😏 I'll leave you in suspense.

SEE YA!

~MO.oNsToNE