How do I do it? (Romance/Slice of Life)

If someone were to tell Sunset that she and Flash would one day be consulted for advice on matters of romance, neither of them would have believed it. And yet, that is exactly what happens, as one of their fellow students approaches them to ask for help.  

=

The loud ring of the school bell echoed throughout the many hallways of the place, and before long, the inevitable happened. All of the classroom doors burst opened almost simultaneously, leading to a veritable flood of students leaving their various classes. The end of the day brought with it the expected look of relief on the faces of many of them, and while the teachers began to get to the business of collecting papers and assignments, the students simply went their own ways, joining their friends or just outright heading home. Among those getting ready for the latter were Sunset and Flash, who walked together to their respective lockers, each bearing a look of general tiredness about them.

"Ugh! Just when you think those pop quizzes couldn't get any more difficult questions, boom, they throw in another one!" Flash remarked.

Sunset giggled slightly.

"I wouldn't worry about it. You've been doing pretty good on those things lately."

The boy looked to her with a smile.

"Yeah...still doesn't help having to do them though."

Before long, the young couple found themselves right in front of their lockers, which, by good fortune, were relatively close to one another. Soon, they were both opened, and their respective owners were now occupying themselves with getting their books and other school items away safely. When the lockers closed, however, Flash turned to his lover with a more genuine smile.

"So, looking forward to meeting up with the girls?"

Sunset nodded, smiling back to her boyfriend as she answered.

"You know it. Pinkie always gets excited when she has some new recipe she wants us to try out. Maybe I'll even convince her to set some aside for you."

Flash chuckled.

"I'd definitely like that."

Sunset opened her mouth to speak, only to stop when, to the surprise of both of them, there was the clear sound of somebody clearing their throat. Turning, the couple soon looked upon a somewhat nervous-looking girl nearby, with bright purple hair that was tied up in pigtails. After a few moments of silence between then, this new girl finally spoke up.

"Um...hi?"

Sunset cast a glance in Flash's direction, before regarding the new girl once more.

"Hi. Can...can I help you?"

The newcomer clasped her hands together, looking very unsure about something, but nevertheless gave a nod.

"Well...I hope so."

Folding her arms, Sunset looked the girl over more carefully.

"I'm not sure we've spoken before, Miss...?"

The girl hesitated, but only for a moment.

"Oh. I'm Starlight."

To that, Sunset seemed taken aback.

"Starlight? As in...Starlight Glimmer?"

Hearing that, Starlight took on a look of confusion.

"Er...no? It's just...Starlight?"

For a time, Sunset took on a look of embarrassment, scratching the back of her head in a nervous manner.