•1• how it all started

What you might want to know!

(Y/n) your name
(L/n) Last name
(F/c) fav colour
(S/f/c) second fav colour
(S/t) sword type
(H/l) hair length
(H/c) hair colour
(E/c) eye colour

That's about it I think? I will add more in the future so look out for that!

~(Y/n) pov~

Gene. He's apparently dead. Pushed into lava. It hurt knowing he was killed and is now dead.

~flashback~

"Hey (Y/N), come catch me if you want this cookie!" Gene was holding my favourite cookie in his hands but I refused to have a picture taken of me.

"OH YOUR ON!" I was always a faster runner than him so this should be easy! But guess where he was running to? The camera and he thinks he can trick me.

I ran and ran and tackled him and Dante who was waiting for us at the camera. We were in a dog pile and I heard.

Click

"Perfect!" Their mother took the picture and for the rest of the day I sulked and ate cookies.

~end of flashback~

That same week Gene left to train for something, I can't remember. I think it was guard training?He had always wanted to be one. Even though he was mischievous! I wanted to be a thief and let's just say, I have accomplished my childhood dreams.

But today was the day I went to a village. I live in the woods after Gene and I destroyed our village. Dante has a village and I wanted to go to that village. Phoenix Drop. I know Dante might hate me but it'll make my stay even more fun!

I finally arrived at the tall gates of his village. The village has changed last I saw it. It was in ruins last time. Oh, I know its because Lady Irene lives here pfft.

I saw Dante's blue hair so I put my hood up. I want to at least get through the gates before he kicks me out.

"Who's there?" He shouted as he jumped down still on the other side of the gate.