•5• 2 plans

Must remember:

(Y/n) your name
(L/n) last name
(F/c) fav colour
(S/f/c) second fav colour
(S/t) sword type
(H/l) hair length
(H/c) hair colour
(E/c) eye colour

~Rose pov~

I saw that they followed me and I had to do my plan right now! I saw Rose and teleported her with some magics I learned. I will thank Oliver for teaching me them after my plan. I teleported us to O'kasis because I had to do my order. Steal (y/n). If I didn't I would be killed and most people would have friends or family to save them but I have no one. I have to do this.

"W-what happened?" (Y/n) asked me dazed. I remembered to make her a bit dazed so she wouldn't kill me on the spot. Although I am way more powerful than her ,because I'm in the Jury, she could have the upper hand because I didn't have many weapons on me just a knife. Why did they have to take my weapons!? Oh wait they didn't trust me well who would trust Rose The Heartless? Right no one!

"I'm so sorry for doing this but for me its either do this or die!" I explain before knocking her out. Now that is why I made her dazed!

~(y/n) pov~

I thought Rose was trustable... Well I guess if she didn't do this she would be killed by Zane. Although I feel like she could beet him no one would forgive her for killing Zane. Well no guards or most villagers. And she doesn't have anyone to save her because most people want her dead... I will forgive her after this even if I don't want what she will do.

This was weird maybe her magic was faulty. Well I don't think she is naturally magic she doesn't use magic to kill but I could still hear but I couldn't move or talk just hear.

"I'm so sorry (y/n) but I have to give you to Zane... If I don't he will kill me when I'm weak. Unlike you I have no one to protect me just please go with it..." I could hear her fighting back tears. She breathed in pain and said something about her eye patch. The scar probably hurts.

"Zane here she is she is alive just not conscious... Can I go now?" Rose whined and whispered just loud enough for only me to hear 'I'll come back' those words repeated in my head has she gone soft? Hhmm I don't know but now I have to be Zane's bride for a little...

~Rose pov~

I had to remember where Phoenix Drop is and teleport. Obviously I teleport in front of Aphmau, Laurance, Garroth, Zenix and Gene talking about how to find (y/n). I just awkwardly wave and they pull there swords out so I run for my life. Not something I do often. I am only doing it now because I don't have weapons!

"Rose we don't want to hurt you just where is (y/n)?" Gene explained trying to make me stop running but if I told them what I did they would jump to conclusions. I had to tell them in a way that I could say the part of helping them get her back so I didn't stop running and went in the woods they followed and I had to explain while running.

"Ok so I had to take (y/n) to Zane otherwise Zane would kill me... I gave her to him and came back to get you guys to help me get her back!" I explained still running because they were mad I did that even if I wanted to save her!

They eventually gave up and I wasn't out of breath I just leaned against a tree watching them inhale and exhale.

"How.could.you.do.that!?" Gene asked but then Zenix hit the back of his head and Gene remembered I'm Rose The Heartless. Geez people are stupid.

"So why did you do that aren't you like Way more powerful than Zane you could take him!" Zenix said giving me my sword and many, Many, Many, Many, MANY other miner weapons.

"Don't question my ways!" I snapped back. Sorting my weapons out.

Sorry its short but yeah... Anyway this has taken longer because I had a bad throat so I couldn't come on and just before writing this I hit my knee on my metal bed frame and did what I would normally do: say weird stuff that aren't words, pretend to fight the frame, jump around the room and then listen to music XD

~bye my roses 🌹