•4• Rose The Heartless?

Must remember:

(Y/n) your name
(L/n) last name
(F/c) fav colour
(S/f/c) second fav colour
(S/t) sword type
(H/l) hair length
(H/c) hair colour
(E/c) eye colour

~(y/n) pov~

Its been about a week since we had arrived and Gene had gone to the jail because apparently someone just got locked up. I'll check that soon. Zenix wanted to talk to Lord Levin I think about jobs and I'm sitting in out makeshift camp while our house is being built. I had nothing to do so I decided to see who was locked up now.

~time skip~

I had arrived and knocked on the door because its polite as Laurence says.

"Oh hey (y/n) guessing you wanted to see who's locked up?" Laurence said opened the door wide open as I nodded my head as fast as I could.

"Ugh another person its bad enough all you guys trying to get me to tell you why I won't say who I am and why I'm in the Jury!" It sounded like a girl said a bit frustrated. I saw her well her Jury clothes because of a hood.

She had a black and green cape hanging off of her nicely fitted armour. She was defiantly in the Jury that's the armour Katelyn has just in blue!

"Wait if your in the Jury you would know Katelyn The Fire Fist she is here in this village!" I tried persuading her but when she heard that name her fists clenched but relaxed a bit.

"Hhmm if a Jury lives here a Jury can trust them... I'm Rose the heart less. (Yes its me if your names Rose just change mine to Genio) And yes another heart in the Jury only because me and Jeffrey are siblings... I got my name by just doing way more killing then I ever will need to do!" She chuckled a bit but everyone went close to their weapons just I'm case she was crazy even I had my daggers ready.

"Don't worry I'm not that crazy!" She took her hood down she had silver to black hair and grey eyes well a grey eye she had a black eye patch with a golden broken heart on. She looks a bit different to Jeffrey. And I know how he looks from pictures. He has brown hair and green eyes I wonder why she looks different.

"Yes I know 'why do I look different to him' well my eye is grey cause I'm colour blind. My hair is different because I died it to look different once and it has never came out..." She explained. She lifted her eye patch up which showed a slice that went from her eyebrow to the end of her eye socket. Part of her eyebrow was gone but the scar was actually kinda cool. It showed personality.

Suddenly, Katelyn ran into the room and instead of looking happy to see Rose she looked furious. I was confused. Rose chuckled to herself.

"What's the matter Katelyn?" I asked making Katelyn to look at me. She calmed down a bit luckily. Rose stood up and went to her cell bars.

"Well hi Rose The Heartless... I'm mad because of all the things she's done. After doing all of that she thinks she can go wherever she wants with no consequence! Jeffrey should of been ashamed of you... Knowing her she came here to kill or to kidnap..." Katelyn explained making everyone draw out their weapons and surround Rose.